Death of Brian Boru VII

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TangoZeroAlpha, Dec 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It is with great sadness that I report the death of Brian Boru VII (Merlin) - Regimental Mascot of The Royal Irish Regiment.

His death comes just short of his 6th Birthday. He took ill on Wed evening and was taken to the vets were he suffered a heart attack and died.

FAB

TZA

2. I was just about to update wikipedia to VIII, then someone else did it! It's a miracle.

3. An RIP thread for a dog?

4. It would appear so.......we will rememb......oh, no I won't.

No dust either today. A little bit of snow though.

5. More of an announcement thread than an RIP thread... me thinks

TZA

6. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

RIP you will be sadly missed by my two

Attached Files:

7. Your 2 dogs? Were they related? Didn't you invent the dog Tropper?

8. Chubb or her latest regeneration will be on the site in a minute wailing and bawling:crash:

9. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

In 07 they played with him at Fort George, when I was there on the piss,with a bunch of American /Scots gits

10. He will be missed I am sure. Irish wolfhounds don't seem to have a long innings

11. Have you broken the bad news to your 2 yet? Or will you wait until they read it on the net?

Be gentle.....

12. RIP Brian Boru VII

Not a fan of wolfhounds gotta say - clean as they may be they always just look dirty to me... how about a change for the next mascot? a chihuahua called chuchulainn ?! :)

13. **** me, that has to be one of the most badly assembled human being ever made, did he borrow his lid from a French tramp?

14. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

FFS he's Irish what did you expect, they don't even call that thing on his head a beret , and I can't remember what they do call it

15. caubeen ...