• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Death by powerpoint

Has anyone got access to a truly dreadful powerpoint presentation? I am looking for real-world examples of crap animation, too small fonts, garish colours, overly wordy slides etc.

Happy to strip out any branding if you wish to protect the innocent :)

Please let me know by PM.

msr

The one the NRA supply with their training notes is spectacularly bad. It even has hotlinked images to locations on the NRA's own servers - so they don't even appear. :roll:

EX_STAB said:
The one the NRA supply with their training notes is spectacularly bad. It even has hotlinked images to locations on the NRA's own servers - so they don't even appear. :roll:
Have you got a copy?

I heard that there is a powerpoint presentation which is based on Churchill's "fight them on the beaches" speech. It has bullets along the lines of "we will fight them on the:" then .beaches (next bullet) .landing grounds etc etc. Nice line in irony.

Latest Threads