Death by Cosmetic Bum Surgery

Second Brit dies of Brazilian bum lift surgery.

Do they deserve our sympathy?

Is this ridiculous kind of procedure just a sign of the times we live in?

Second Brit dies after 'Brazilian butt lift'

A second British woman has died from "Brazilian butt lift" surgery, the BBC has learned, as fresh warnings come over the risks.

The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (Baaps) said it was the most dangerous cosmetic procedure to undergo.

The surgery has been made popular by celebrities.

But many people are putting themselves at risk by seeking cheaper procedures abroad, Baaps warned.

'One death in 3,000'
A Brazilian butt lift (BBL) is a cosmetic procedure in which fat is taken from one part of the body and then injected into the buttocks.

Baaps told the BBC's Victoria Derbyshire programme an estimated one in 3,000 die worldwide as a result of complications.

In August, 29-year-old Leah Cambridge died while undergoing a BBL procedure in Turkey.

A second British woman also died this year, the BBC has learned. An inquest into her death is due to happen within the next year.

Gerard Lambe, consultant plastic surgeon and Baaps member, explained: "It has the highest death rate of all procedures due to the risk of injecting fat into large veins in the buttocks, that can travel to the heart or brain."

'My bum was leaking'
One 23-year-old woman from Wales - who did not wish to be named - said she had been left scarred for life after having BBL surgery in February in Turkey.

Three months after the procedure, infected holes appeared on her bum cheeks.

"I couldn't walk properly for ages," she said.

"To be honest, when the holes came it was better as the fat was leaking out, which made it possible to walk again."

She said her bum was leaking for three months, "soaking all my clothes".

She added: "It smelled. I had to bandage it up every day.

"I honestly wish I could go back. I was happy with my body before. And now I paid a stupid amount of money to look like this."

A second British woman has died from "Brazilian butt lift" surgery, the BBC has learned, as fresh warnings come over the risks.

The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (Baaps) said it was the most dangerous cosmetic procedure to undergo.

But many people are putting themselves at risk by seeking cheaper procedures abroad, Baaps warned.

'One death in 3,000'
A Brazilian butt lift (BBL) is a cosmetic procedure in which fat is taken from one part of the body and then injected into the buttocks.

Baaps told the BBC's Victoria Derbyshire programme an estimated one in 3,000 die worldwide as a result of complications.

In August, 29-year-old Leah Cambridge died while undergoing a BBL procedure in Turkey.

A second British woman also died this year, the BBC has learned. An inquest into her death is due to happen within the next year.

Gerard Lambe, consultant plastic surgeon and Baaps member, explained: "It has the highest death rate of all procedures due to the risk of injecting fat into large veins in the buttocks, that can travel to the heart or brain."

'My bum was leaking'
One 23-year-old woman from Wales - who did not wish to be named - said she had been left scarred for life after having BBL surgery in February in Turkey.

"To be honest, when the holes came it was better as the fat was leaking out, which made it possible to walk again."

"I honestly wish I could go back. I was happy with my body before. And now I paid a stupid amount of money to look like this."
I must admit, BAAPS is an excellent and appropriate acronym.

'One death in 3,000'

'My bum was leaking'

Oh, not this sort of arrse lift then?

'One death in 3,000'

'My bum was leaking'

Go for it. You could be Arrse Arrsehole of the Year 2018.

[/I]
WTF?

I'm also struggling to think of a single British woman in living memory of whom I have thought: 'that lass needs a bigger bum'

But perhaps I just spent too much time in the Medway Towns...

I'm also struggling to think of a single British woman in living memory of whom I have thought: 'that lass needs a bigger bum'
Many, many years ago an ex-squeeze started obsessing about the size of her tits. Tiring eventually of her whining "Do you think I should get them done?" imploring, always precisely at a point in my day when STFU would be desirable, sensible and appropriate, I suggested tartly that she merely rub between them with a piece of toilet paper a couple of times a day.

"Why? Will that make them bigger, then?"

"I imagine so, going by your arse..."

I may have embellished my past in order to make a tired old joke appear relevant and fresh.

Many, many years ago an ex-squeeze started obsessing about the size of her tits. Tiring eventually of her whining "Do you think I should get them done?" imploring, always precisely at a point in my day when STFU would be desirable, sensible and appropriate, I suggested tartly that she merely rub between them with a piece of toilet paper a couple of times a day.

"Why? Will that make them bigger, then?"

"I imagine so, going by your arse..."

I may have embellished my past in order to make a tired old joke appear relevant and fresh.
The old ones are the best allegedly but... the terminally ancient ones are best left to decay undisturbed.

What are the qualifying criterion?
'What is the the qualifying criterion' OR 'What are the qualifying criteria'.

You are clearly in a class of your own so may I suggest that you compile a list of your qualities. That will provide set of criteria against which all future SPotY /AAotY candidates may be judged fairly and impartially.

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
What are the qualifying criterion?
Criterion?
Don't you qualify by self confession of rude use of beer bottles?
Any likely hood of you getting a job this year?