Death by cake

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Aug 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Possibly one of the better ways to die?
  2. It's probably not the 1st time that someone's choked whilst having a fairy in their mouth, but I'm not sure about the dying part?? ;)
  3. I actually shat a little bit when I read this story earlier on today. I love it when stupid people die.
  4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

mature student Adam Deeley, 34,

shome mishtake shirley?
  5. It occurred in Monkey Cafe-I bloody hate that place to be honest. I went in there a few weeks ago and it was full of cnuts.

Darwinism in action.
  6. Quite clearly it does. Bloody students!
  7. He's never going to beat the "45 mini scotch eggs and a gallon of assorted squaddie spuzz" record set by one of the hideously rotund and f ucking gopping female members of this site.
  8. Do you have piccies?
  9. Why did the linked article show the cafe?, the man would have been an idiot wherever he was.
  10. "One and a half times the drink drive limit".....what 5 units? Hardly Ollie Reed territory is it?!
  11. I thought more or less the same thing. One and a half times over the limit. Well WTF has that got to do with anything. So, he was a bit tipsy, I think the more important fact here, is that he was obviously a total Knob.

The other thing that got me was the guy that tried to help him was a "former Lifeguard". Well I remember the Lifeguards well, from when they were in Detmold. Right bunch of poofs - no wonder he couldn't help.
  12. Further to my last, I went in there today with ms matelot and they've now got some very very nice looking Polish birds working there. I shall be going back there again. :D
  13. Its that accent, it does things to me..... :whew:
  14. I have been attempting suicide by cake for the last 32 years! It’s not easy and this fella deserves a bit of respect after achieving his aim in just one go. Good work fella.
  15. Jesus, those fellas are insane - 1.5 times the legal limit - phuck me, that's going for it.

Get the mobile phone coverage on Dirty Sanchez - 5 fairy cakes - Woo Hoo! :roll: