Dear Woman Or, willful figurative emasculation. Most unwatchable video ever

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ExwobblyHead, Apr 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know it might belong on a sticky but this is so dire it belongs its own thread. I made it a whole 30 seconds and it took all my will before turning it off.

YouTube - Dear Woman

Safe for work but like a fat chick you won't want to get caught doing it.
  2. Fucking vegetarians. Just cut your balls off and shut the fuck up..
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Lasted six minutes, creased myself, then got bored. What was the purpose of sharing that collection of cuntstruck virgins?
  4. I reckon it's a guilt thing. They were all caught playing away and this is someone's idea of penance.
  5. about 15 seconds... fck that was horrid
  6. What a shower of cuntrags
  7. I watched as far as 1 min 30 seconds. I asked Mrs. Trowel to watch it, she got as far as 2mins 30 seconds before asking me why I was "making " her listen to a bunch of "cults"
  8. I watched the whole 8 mins 23 seconds, mind you I'd turned the sound off.
  9. I say good on 'em. If that doesn't get them laid, nothing will.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I wouln`t want to go any where near a female that was even slightly interested in those pillocks. I really ho[pe that when they all meet up they are not able to breed.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I posted a comment, but it said "comment pending approval"....well, that's that then. No way will what I wrote get approved by those cock-munchers.
  12. 12 seconds ...but then I was forewarned.

I once spoke bollocks like that when I was pissed as a shithouse rat trying to chat up some NAAFI tart (I think she was a valley girl) . That didn't work, but tripping her up and managing to get myself under her when she fell over, did.

I think.
  13. These fcukknuckles are aware men and women were burnt and persecuted as witches right?

And that male circumscision is also prevalent, as is female (lthough that only tends to happen in backward countries/cultures), male circumscision is practiced in pretty normal ones.

In all the bit i watched was utter sh1t and factualy incorrect in many cases. Are these guys trying to get some feminist poontang or something?
  14. Unless the females are traumatized victims of physical and/or sexual abuse, I severely doubt it! If any man started talking crap like that to me I'd knee him in the bollox and whilst he was doubled over, crack him over the back of his head with something hard and heavy. Patronizing bastards.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. i lasted 4 mins and the dry heaving became too much, they should wash the sand out of their twats and go back to being men