Dear Vanessa....An incredible Itch....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by uncle_vanya, Nov 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear Vanessa.....

I have an incredible itch in the nether regions. My Doc says this conditions is extrememly rare because only K9's get it -- its called 'Flop-bot'. I get these incredible urges to drop my Strides and Skivvies, hunker down on the ground and drag my erse accross a rough surface like gravel or a road surface....

Trouble is, when I'm doing this and a car passes, I get this other incredible urge to chase said car down the road and bite its tyres....

The other day I was in the Supermarket check-out with a trolley load tins of 'Pal' and 'Kit-E-Kat' when I had another urge to drop me Stride and Skivvies hunker down and lick my 'parts'.....

This upset a couple of old Grannies.... I've been banned fro 'Tescos' and my case is coming up in the local Magistrates Court next month...

... I woke up this morning and my Girlfriend has told me to leave.... she called the Vet to have me spayed becasue I have this other urge to 'spray' all over our next door neighbours garden....

Please help.... I think I'm loosing my mind, especially when it comes to a full moon. What should I do? :? 8O :lol:

Attached Files: