• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Dear Vanessa....An incredible Itch....

Dear Vanessa.....

I have an incredible itch in the nether regions. My Doc says this conditions is extrememly rare because only K9's get it -- its called 'Flop-bot'. I get these incredible urges to drop my Strides and Skivvies, hunker down on the ground and drag my erse accross a rough surface like gravel or a road surface....

Trouble is, when I'm doing this and a car passes, I get this other incredible urge to chase said car down the road and bite its tyres....

The other day I was in the Supermarket check-out with a trolley load tins of 'Pal' and 'Kit-E-Kat' when I had another urge to drop me Stride and Skivvies hunker down and lick my 'parts'.....

This upset a couple of old Grannies.... I've been banned fro 'Tescos' and my case is coming up in the local Magistrates Court next month...

... I woke up this morning and my Girlfriend has told me to leave.... she called the Vet to have me spayed becasue I have this other urge to 'spray' all over our next door neighbours garden....

Please help.... I think I'm loosing my mind, especially when it comes to a full moon. What should I do? :? 8O :lol:

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Le_addeur_noir The Intelligence Cell 30
diehard57 The NAAFI Bar 6
sirbhp The Book Club 0