Dear Shortfuse - Part 2

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by FluffyBunny, Jun 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. (as the original is locked, and rightly so)

Dear Shortfuse

I find myself upon the horns of a dilemma, and hope you can help.

I know by repute a few ARRSE users, and have a problem.

The first one is ARRSEr G. He's ex forces, which is in his favour. However, I've thought him a cockend of the first water for some time now, about since I read his first post actually.

The second is ARRSEr C (he's also ARRSEr L and doubtless others). He's also ex forces and I can't see how I missed his glittering career, having been appointed President of the World for Life, scaled Everest hopping on one leg and found the cure for cancer.
    He seems to know quite a few folk of reknown, but although I can't quite put my finger on it, I'm not sure he's being entirely truthful.

The third let us call ARRSEr M. She's a civvy, which goes against her, but she makes me laugh and she also has great tits.

And herein lies my dilemma. Do I jump straight onto the bandwaggon in castigating ARRSErs G & C(+L etc) this afternoon, or out of deference to their prior service should I wait a day?

Kind regards

edited to make the position less obtuse

not your best work FB - hooped. mk
  2. Eh? Youve confused me there chum. Are you referring to caubeen?
  3. Hmm, ARRSEr C, G, and M I know (or at least think I do), but who pray tell is ARRSEr L (apart from ARRSEr C)?

The plot thickens? Is BB involved?