Dear Santa: SMS-fired Bluetooth vibrator

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by roxygirl, Nov 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Classic Roxy! And between my friends we were going to have a secret Santa.

How secret can you be???? :wink:

2. Roxy, trust you to be the one to mention that as a christmas present. I'm sure if you ask the boys nicely they'll have a whip-round for one. :)

3. Roxy, if you entered the Miss ARRSE competition maybe you could win one!!!!
    Cracking Avatar, please tell me that its you!! :twisted:

4. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

I'm no gynaecologist (well, not until they amend the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act) but the shape suggests it's all going to end in an embarrassing work related mishap involving one foot on the boss's desk, a head torch and a leatherman. Unless of course you have the kind of pelvic floor muscles that could snap an A Class carrot. In which case, PM me.

Good idea, but I could do better with a Nokia 6230i, some PCB, a capacitor and a hamster, all for under a score.

5. Mobile Phone Activated

6. Minxie, if you get one let me know, Ive always got about 100 minutes left over at the end of each month, and theyre all yours!! :wink: :twisted:

7. Free minutes? Sod that, use my business line :twisted:

8. :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. ah yes, the joys of having a company phone!!

10. Not only that, but I also have a discounted personal line, including unlimited free calls on the same network anytime. The joys of working for a mobile telecomms company :D