• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Dear rest of the country.....

It just shows that scousers don't rob all from one postcode. I would imagine that overall you still hold top spot. Also, chances are most of those crimes were probably carried out by scousers on their holibobs!
Lies, damned lies and statistics!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Had to laugh at the daily wail cross referencing police reports with post codes, and calling it "pioneering research".

Oh and just because londonistan and Belfast have more reported incidents, doesn't make Liverpool any less of a shithole. It just means that they are so use to being victims on Merseyside, that crime no longer warrants a response stronger than a shrug if resignation.

Don't believe a word of it. A certain force had the top spot for gun-related crime for a number of years. By simply redefining gun-crime as needing the firearm to actually be discharged, rather than simply brandished, they have now dropped to 12th in the nation.

Great thing, statistics

This sig block purposefully left blank

The criminal tendencies of Liverpudlians are one of their least unpleasant characteristics; far less disagreeable than their truculence, self-satisfaction, incorrigible ugliness, self-pity, squalor and taste in clothes.

G

goatrutar

I must say I'm very proud that the highest crime rates are in an Australian owned shopping centre.

It's all part of our cunning plan...

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Oh I do so love these outpourings of Scouse hatred, it just goes to show the degree of envy not to say jealousy felt by non Scousers who, given the chance would love, just love, to be accounted among our great vibrant Liverpool community where regeneration has built success from the ashes of geographical misplacement, the city is remodeled the docks modernised and the great liners are returning once more.

So! FUCK OFF jealous cunts, wither and weep in your shithole towns.

Oh I do so love these outpourings of Scouse hatred, it just goes to show the degree of envy not to say jealousy felt by non Scousers who, given the chance would love, just love, to be accounted among our great vibrant Liverpool community where regeneration has built success from the ashes of geographical misplacement, the city is remodeled the docks modernised and the great liners are returning once more.

So! FUCK OFF jealous cunts, wither and weep in your shithole towns.
See? Nauseating self-satisfaction. If only they'd stick to thieving people would mind them less.

The only reason it is higher in other towns is that Scousers now have access to transport and can therefore nick other peoples stuff instead of continually sharing the half dozen or so tele's and dvd players they continually nick off each other.

Latest Threads