Dear rest of the country.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MrShanklysboots, Aug 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is Liverpool leaving us? I do hope so.
  2. That's reported crimes.

Scousers don't report crimes.

Honour amongst thieves and all that.

The thieving scouse cunts.
    • Like Like x 20
  3. It just shows that scousers don't rob all from one postcode. I would imagine that overall you still hold top spot. Also, chances are most of those crimes were probably carried out by scousers on their holibobs!
    Lies, damned lies and statistics!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  4. Not only that, you have to have something worth nicking.

That's why they do their thieving elsewhere, where people do own more than a dayglo shell-suit...........
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Had to laugh at the daily wail cross referencing police reports with post codes, and calling it "pioneering research".

Oh and just because londonistan and Belfast have more reported incidents, doesn't make Liverpool any less of a shithole. It just means that they are so use to being victims on Merseyside, that crime no longer warrants a response stronger than a shrug if resignation.
  6. Knock-on effect of Hillsborough, drug fatalities and gang shootings: fewer Scousers, fewer crimes.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. That's a big word - where did you steal it from?
    • Like Like x 7
  8. Don't believe a word of it. A certain force had the top spot for gun-related crime for a number of years. By simply redefining gun-crime as needing the firearm to actually be discharged, rather than simply brandished, they have now dropped to 12th in the nation.

Great thing, statistics

This sig block purposefully left blank
  9. The criminal tendencies of Liverpudlians are one of their least unpleasant characteristics; far less disagreeable than their truculence, self-satisfaction, incorrigible ugliness, self-pity, squalor and taste in clothes.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Calm down, calm down la..

11. I must say I'm very proud that the highest crime rates are in an Australian owned shopping centre.

It's all part of our cunning plan...

12. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

The accent. Don't forget the accent.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Is that what it is? I thought it was a scouse grief-whore shrine.