Dear rest of the country.....

Is Liverpool leaving us? I do hope so.

That's reported crimes.

Scousers don't report crimes.

Honour amongst thieves and all that.

The thieving scouse cunts.

It just shows that scousers don't rob all from one postcode. I would imagine that overall you still hold top spot. Also, chances are most of those crimes were probably carried out by scousers on their holibobs!
Lies, damned lies and statistics!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

That's reported crimes.

Scousers don't report crimes.

Honour amongst thieves and all that.

The thieving scouse cunts.
Not only that, you have to have something worth nicking.

That's why they do their thieving elsewhere, where people do own more than a dayglo shell-suit...........

Had to laugh at the daily wail cross referencing police reports with post codes, and calling it "pioneering research".

Oh and just because londonistan and Belfast have more reported incidents, doesn't make Liverpool any less of a shithole. It just means that they are so use to being victims on Merseyside, that crime no longer warrants a response stronger than a shrug if resignation.

Don't believe a word of it. A certain force had the top spot for gun-related crime for a number of years. By simply redefining gun-crime as needing the firearm to actually be discharged, rather than simply brandished, they have now dropped to 12th in the nation.

Great thing, statistics

This sig block purposefully left blank

The criminal tendencies of Liverpudlians are one of their least unpleasant characteristics; far less disagreeable than their truculence, self-satisfaction, incorrigible ugliness, self-pity, squalor and taste in clothes.

The criminal tendencies of Liverpudlians are one of their least unpleasant characteristics; far less disagreeable than their truculence, self-satisfaction, incorrigible ugliness, self-pity, squalor and taste in clothes.
Calm down, calm down la..

G

goatrutar

I must say I'm very proud that the highest crime rates are in an Australian owned shopping centre.

It's all part of our cunning plan...

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
The accent. Don't forget the accent.

Oh I do so love these outpourings of Scouse hatred, it just goes to show the degree of envy not to say jealousy felt by non Scousers who, given the chance would love, just love, to be accounted among our great vibrant Liverpool community where regeneration has built success from the ashes of geographical misplacement, the city is remodeled the docks modernised and the great liners are returning once more.

So! FUCK OFF jealous cunts, wither and weep in your shithole towns.

Oh I do so love these outpourings of Scouse hatred, it just goes to show the degree of envy not to say jealousy felt by non Scousers who, given the chance would love, just love, to be accounted among our great vibrant Liverpool community where regeneration has built success from the ashes of geographical misplacement, the city is remodeled the docks modernised and the great liners are returning once more.

So! FUCK OFF jealous cunts, wither and weep in your shithole towns.
See? Nauseating self-satisfaction. If only they'd stick to thieving people would mind them less.

...Lies, damned lies and statistics!
I think you mean lies, damned lies and Scousers?

I remember about 25 years ago coming out of JP Morgan's back office in Stratford, looking for a taxi back to civilisation. I was in a suit and felt as though I had a BFO target on my back.

The only reason it is higher in other towns is that Scousers now have access to transport and can therefore nick other peoples stuff instead of continually sharing the half dozen or so tele's and dvd players they continually nick off each other.

Just proves that 97% of all statistics are made up. Probably by a scouser.