Dear Pope Benadict

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
Dear Pope Benadict,

If you visit my street I will become a Catholic, this is because I have become a true believer since you did the miracle of the Speed Bump/Sleeping Policeman

Luv Jim

All speed bumps have been removed on Papal routes, so that's where the £20 million went

A

armadillo

Dear Pope,
Finally invaded England you NAZI

Armadillo
PS get your towel of my sun lounger,

PPS get of my son

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Dear Pope Benadict,

If you visit my street I will become a Catholic, this is because I have become a true believer since you did the miracle of the Speed Bump/Sleeping Policeman

Luv Jim

All speed bumps have been removed on Papal routes, so that's where the £20 million went
He's going shopping at Lidl - now don't hurt him he's really old but.. if he pushes in front of you at the till and starts shoving you around after nicking the almost out of date reduced food from under your nose. Well go for it, even though you got that ban for scrapping with that bird on the check-out.

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
He's going shopping at Lidl - now don't hurt him he's really old but.. if he pushes in front of you at the till and starts shoving you around after nicking the almost out of date reduced food from under your nose. Well go for it, even though you got that ban for scrapping with that bird on the check-out.
That was not me it was Tropper, must keep taking the medication though

Dear Kiddy Fiddler in Chief

Please visit our street on November the 5th as we are currently missing a Guy for our bonfire and feel you may be able to help.

Few things in life surprise me any more but the Pope handing the Polish Baby back in Glasgow without as much as a blow job shocking I thought he stood for standards, he must have been a crap Parish Priest.

Latest Threads