Dear PETA. Fuck off

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Mar 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

On this occasion I actually agree with PETA.

Pigeon racing only encourages Northern-ness, coal mining, flat cap wearing and whippet ownership.

We must do everything we can to put an end to this disgusting behaviour.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 21
  3. I disagree, knowing when they're released makes for a good afternoons sport if you get your deckchair position right. Nothing like a nice bag.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I disagree, releasing them in France means they get two opportunities, to shit on the French then on the soft southern jessies
    • Like Like x 4
  5. I can't see the point in racing pigeons. To be honest I'd stand fuck all chance of beating them.
  6. And tatty old trousers with baler twine belts and ferrets stuffed down them.

There really is no need.
  7. Fuck...................... thats buggered up my Saturday night then....................
  8. Fuck whatever next?

I don't understand their maligned moralities, you can't race flying rats but they appear fine with the para Olympics.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. The worst thing about racing pigeons is having to cut their legs off to remove the ring once you have shot them.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Typical southerner............. multilation then anal rape............ I feel sorry for the pigeons
    • Like Like x 8
  11. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Ya reckon?
  12. Racing pigeons are fucking ace, though they should bin the chips and go back to using rings, my tiercel nearly choked on one!
  13. If you cut a live pigeon's legs off they fly forever, It's true that.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. They have a very similar metabolism to cats in that respect.

If you shatter a cat's spine with a vicious kick from a steel toe capped pit boot, the cat will briefly perform the rumba before releasing a perfectly formed dog's (ironic) egg.

David Attenborough has been aware of this almost mythical feat of endurance for over three decades but the BBC forbade him from making the details public.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Attenborough has a lot of previous form here. The BBC did a good hush job when he got pissed and fed those koalas to an alligator during the Planet Earth series.
    • Like Like x 1