Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Dear Ostrich (Ostvic)

Dale the snail

RIP        
I would have loved to have our usual banter tonight in chat, but I was banned, and still can't get in because they have also banned my IP. What a shame.

I was so looking forward to it.

Take care you old fool.

Yours, Dale

:D

ctauch said:
a bottle on antibiotics and some frozen bangers and Dale will go like a rabbit in heat, I hear she takes it in the shi.tter like a champ after a bottle of voddy and a smack in the face with a trolley

Is that champ, ballbag, or tramp??

ctauch said:
a bottle on antibiotics and some frozen bangers and Dale will go like a rabbit in heat, I hear she takes it in the shi.tter like a champ after a bottle of voddy and a smack in the face with a trolley

How does it affect the taste, can Lincolnshire pork sossies ever qualify as "surf & turf"?

ctauch said:
Dale the snail said:
ctauch said:

Is that champ, ballbag, or tramp??

Was trying to be nice..but your life could be dubbed the "ShawSkank Redemption" and may sell millions if on vid and written by Stephan King

Will it involve having a cucumber up my shitter?