Dear Mr Hoon

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Mar 29, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RE: Speech in the house of commons

Sir

On the 7th of January , you stated , in reply to a question posed by Mr. Paul Keetch (Hereford)
    N.B.
    Hansard reference and context:http://www.parliament.the-stationery-office.co.uk/cgi-bin/ukparl_hl?DB=ukparl&STEMMER=en&WORDS=combat+identif+J0hoon+&COLOUR=Red&STYLE=s&URL=/pa/cm200203/cmhansrd/cm030107/debtext/30107-06.htm#30107-06_spnew3

The nation was witness to this speech and it uplifted the moral of the men involved, who were clearly concerned about the likelihood of the Americans mistaking us for the enemy. It also put families minds at rest, especially after the incidents in GW1

I was wondering if you could shed any light on the Friendly Fire incidents affecting British Forces in the past seven days? I can't help but feel that you have deliberately misled for the purpose of quieting questioning voices. If they are in place and the chaps are simply not using them correctly then let us know.

If you have lied, then you are not worthy to attend the funerals or the home coming of our fallen troops matelots and airmen. Your presence made me want to travel to Brize and address the problem to you up close and very very personally

I only hope that you are called to account by the families of the victims

Yours in  utter disgust and contempt

Donut :mad: :mad:

editied for emotion, harsh language, and threats of violence involving large garden tools :)

2. Just been reliabley informed that the A10 cant interogate IFF

fair shout, just deploy them at night on the Syrain Border or anywhere away from friendly forces.

Also put british vehicles on the AFV recce slides for the Spam Air force