Dear Leader executes finance minister for screwing economy

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by OllieReeder, Mar 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...now there is an idea.

Guardian story

There is more, but pasted the key bits.

Claiming that one has only just noticed that a 77 year old minister, with more than a number of years service under his belt, is "a son of a bourgeois conspiring to infiltrate the ranks of the revolutionaries" is up there with some of our own Dear Leader's more desperate claims...

2. Well, if it happened here he would have to commit Hari-Kari/seppuku.

What a fantastic opportunity for pay-per-view.

Mind, he'd probably miss and start stabbing everyone else instead.

3. A bit like that Spitting Image sketch where the CIA advise Ronnie Reagan that they'd found out 'just in time' Noriega was a drug-dealing terrorist-supporter.

The death penalty for playing around with financial systems and wrecking the lives of uncounted millions ordinary folk? These barbaric commies. The civilised thing to do would have been to give him a knighthood and bonuses.

4. Hmm I see that the linked reports flags up "extremely poor policy choices" as one of the key reasons for their misery.

Not alone there my any means........

5. I bet his successor is being very careful!

6. Roll the clock back 5 years and this headline should apply to Britain,when her very own Dear Leader had who as Finance Minister..........?

Step forward,Cyclops.

Yes executing that cnut would have been a good idea!.

7. Now that's what I call accountability

8. We can only sigh & say we wish it could happen here :twisted:

9. I thought the article was about Broon offing Darling in an attempt to cover up his own mistakes.

10. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Yes executing that cnut is a good idea!

11. If Darling attempts to do the right thing for the country next week, this is exactly what will happen. He will get a 7.62 cm Nokia straight between the eyes.

12. 7.62 Cm! That should take out the whole cabinet. Lets go for it!

13. Obviously a 7.62mm Ball Rd would be sufficient, however mobile phones don't come that small.

The density and thickness of the whole cabinet would defeat a 120mm APFSDS, however I would welcome the chance to be proved wrong

14. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

It seems wholly unfair that terrorists tried to mortar the Major cabinet - why isn't anyone trying to blow up Brown and his cronies? Where is our Guy Fawkes when we need him?

Actually I would not advocate blowing up the cabinet becasue of the risk of collateral damage to useful life in Downing Street such as the coppers on duty and the house cat.

15. Does he even have one? There can't be many who were killed in the rush to take over the position.