Dear John Letter

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by tomahawk6, Feb 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. An "All American" trooper stationed in Iraq recently received a "Dear John" letter from his girlfriend back home. It read as follows:

Dear Ricky,

I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is just too great. I must admit that I have cheated on you twice, since you've been gone, and it's not fair to either of us. I'm sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent to you.

Love, Becky

The trooper, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow jumpers for any snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters, ex-girlfriends, aunts, cousins etc.

In addition to the picture of Becky, Ricky included all the other pictures of the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies. There were 57 photos in that envelope. . . . along with this

Dear Whatz-Your-Name . . . ,

I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who the fuck you are. Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.

Take Care, Ricky
  2. Fantastic, just what the B**ch deserved! once got a dear John myself on operations, didn't know the girl very long so wasn't suicidal or anything but as is the custom on ops i allowed the other guys in my section to read it, after they had stoped laughing they decided on some revenge, they all passed copies of the letter round the camp and asked as many people to reply as possible at last count 68 people wrote letters back to her mostly hate mail. I never saw or heard from her again. :twisted: :twisted:
  3. Hahaha.
  4. I had a sittuation with a woman when I was in basic... stalking me to death.. she was a bit older than me bout 15 years older and she contacted the training regiment I was with...

My kindly Platoon Sergent dragged me in the office for a verbal and offered to bring her up and screw her brains out... funny as hell..

Didnt ever bring her down to the barraks but did get a nasty dear John off her a few weeks later when I screwed her daughter :D
  5. She wasn't stalking you.........she wanted her purse back.
  6. She wasn't called Jeannie, was she :?: 8O
  7. oiy bolloxio... am no thief lol... jst coz I am from the north west... you think you have an axe to grind...

By the way you still owe me £20.00 for that car stereo ;) lol
  8. I'm sure I read on here the story of the Dear John by video - unlucky sod receives video of wife or girlfriend making the beast with two backs with his best mate. In revenge; video gets copied and forwarded on to her family. :lol: