Dear Gordon, 10 ways to improve Britain...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by bobath, May 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. that don't cost a single penny.

It makes for interesting readin. While I don't agree with some of them, most of it is bang on. Such as scrapping policies that won't work, like ID cards.
  2. Well 1, 3 and 5 are total bollocks for starters
  3. Number 3??? If we're going to start building on the Royal families land why not everyone else's. The land whether you like it or not is as much their's as your back garden is yours. If we're going to go down that road how about not letting anyone pass their land on to their children. I'm sure lots of MPs (Of all all parties) are quite determinede to pass all their belongings down to their children.
  4. It's simple.

The list was written by a complete tw@t.

"Resign" wasn't mentioned once......
  5. I won't hold my breath on the trains running on time :)
  6. As is no 10, "Scrap PM's Questions".

TCB cut it down to once a week, so by applying Occam's razor that means it must be a good thing if that Cnut wanted to cut it back. It's the only chance for OUR REPRESENTATIVES to put the PM on the spot left! Just because Bliar is a consummate parliamentary debater and has run rings around the opposition for the last decade in the house, doesn't mean that we should get rid.
  7. Why do people say stuff like this and then don't leave any reason why they think it?
  8. There was one missing....Jail Blair for ruining the UK.
  9. What a load of B*ll*cks! Typical, half-witted, whinging student-union agitprop and it left out the most obvious thing he could do.... RESIGN!!!!And take the rest of your incompetent, bungling, fuzzy-left, historically-illiterate, Britain-hating clan with you, you Tosser!!! :pissedoff:
  10. Well said Jaeger completely agree.
  11. what a crock of sh1te
  12. Take note of petitions that we place on their website would be a start.

Also listen to the military advisors instead of other fcukwit political advisors.

And finally same rule for all, not one rule for the politicians and the rest can suffer.
  13. Perdantic point but the only person to own land in this country is the Queen! Everyone else meraly rents it from her :)

That 10 points was the biggest load of crap I have read in a while, I needed a tissue to soak up the blood!
  14. Because I can.