Dear Dolly...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 29072010, Jan 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Considering I have seen more tri-service cock than Frimley Park GUM Clinic and after the Fuck Slut thread I unwittingly became a sex therapist to a few of you on PM's (you naughty debauched boys, you know who you are). I thought it fitting that I apoint myself as the Arrse Agony Aunt.

So, in your own time, go on...
  2. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Oh, you little attention-seeker :roll:

Dear Auntie Dolly,

A friend of mine is an unemployed Teddy Bear who is currently not getting his share, as his female buddy is in 'Stan. Should he (a) Remain faithful, or (b) Hope to get a new job, or (c) Forget he ever asked me to write this.
  3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Dear Dolly,

My wife is a blonde size 8 with 34D boobs.

Just wanted to brag really. No other reason.

4. A little column A a little column B.

He should get a job out in the 'Stan and meet up with his Mrs for dirty, gritty "on Ops" sex. I can personally recommend it :wink:

Should he require any advice on fucking whilst on tour please don't hesitate to ask.

Oh yes and you are right I am a big fat attention whore and everything about this thread screams "look at me look at me!". But quite honestly I don't give a fuck, I'm entertaining myself a perhaps a few others. So excuse me while I crack the fuck on. :wink:
  5. Ravers, well done you.

I do hope you get to fuck her.
  6. I like girls that scream out for attention, means you can buy them hte flimsiest, kinkiest underwear and make them wear it out on the town! ;)
  7. Ravers

Oh no. She gets to fuck me.

Lucky bitch.
  8. prove it lol
  9. Ravers

10. You can fist them in the arse whilst giving them kidney punches too.
  11. More likely a size 8 lower half and a size 10 top half.
    I have one just like that.
    And she's eleven years younger than me too.
    And fcuking gorgeous.
  12. Dear Dolly

A mate of mine, has this rash, I say rash, its more of a sore, I say sore, its more a weeping puss filled opening on his member, and he is wondering what he should do.

He has tried the usual route of scrubbing with wire wool and domestos, to no avail, and has also tried many native treatments, such as, cow dung on the infected parts, and the blood from the testi of a freshly shaved shrew has also been applied, nothing seems to work for the poor fellow.

So my question to you is this..

Do you have any pictures of yourself, in stockings and white skimpy panties, bending over looking back over your shoulder with a finger draped loosely from the corner of your mouth, with the look of a frightened deer on your face?

If not for me, but for my mate, who needs cheering up at this difficult time.

Mate of a puss filled wanker.
  13. Gren,

I think you are right in thinking that pictures will cure his member, i will send some by post soonest. I would also suggest that you apply maggots. leave them on for a few days then as his "friend" you should suck the festering wound to remove all puss, macerated skin and maggots. At this point the wound will be raw looking it's then advisable to apply liberal amounts of salt that after 5-10 mins be rinsed with iodine. After it has been well rinsed the wound should be sealed using your congealed man fat. Repeat twice daily until healed.
  14. Dear D0lly

My mate (mate, mind, mate) has this nasty little habit that he thinks up all sorts of erotic thoughts.

Should he:

(a) write them down and publish them a la Alistair Campbell

(b) send them to a lovely young lady of his acquaintance at a university in the north-east

(c) store them in his w/bank

He's beating himself up about it and it'd be really useful to know which route he should take...

15. Dear Dolly,

I would like advice on the situation I currently find myself in. After a few years STABbing about, I find myself at uni having a whale of a time and generally misbehaving myself in line with the highest military traditions. My problem is thus - I am currently enamoured of a rather attractive female who has all the attributes most dear to my heart - a skinny young thing with massive boobs, a filthy sense of humour and most importantly, a double bed.

However, while outwardly seeming amenable to my advances, we've only met for drinks twice. Every time I suggest doing something, she agrees and then bins it at the last minute, citing some reason or another, usually that she's too busy with her friends. For example last night she kept me waiting at a bar for over two hours before I sacked it off, only to text me a few minutes later telling me she was there with her friends, and inviting me to join if I wanted. Suffice to say, I was tucked up in bed by that time and politely declined.

My question is this - should I keep trying with the aforementioned doris in the hope of eventually prising her from her friends and introducing her to mini-Hugh - and if so any advice on achieving this, or should I give it up, and return to unfulfilling sex with OTC burds and any other willing female that crosses my path?

Naturally, the answer should be clear, however to my dismay I really am rather keen on this one :(

Yours, etc