Dear Aunty Arrse

bexxy_boo said:
i like your styles, however it is aparant that the gentleman in question hasnt the balls to fulfill his missus's request, were as you men are so i feel its my duty to introduce a woman that will to you all! she is well up for rear action as well as all the attached you all require, she may not be the cleanest but hey, men dont care do they! she answers to various names, but the main one is Jess. she is very cheap and my partners ex! her contact is (just remove the a's... ) 077aa586aa26931.......

knock yourselves out!
You b itch! Where's she based?

Bravo2nothing said:
bexxy_boo said:
i like your styles, however it is aparant that the gentleman in question hasnt the balls to fulfill his missus's request, were as you men are so i feel its my duty to introduce a woman that will to you all! she is well up for rear action as well as all the attached you all require, she may not be the cleanest but hey, men dont care do they! she answers to various names, but the main one is Jess. she is very cheap and my partners ex! her contact is (just remove the a's... ) 077aa586aa26931.......

knock yourselves out!
You b itch! Where's she based?
And a pic is required.

brave 2 nothing.........b1tch?? i resent that remark! trust me, if you had to put up with the day to day off an ex like my partner does........ you would agree this woman deserves everything she gets!

ok, i will sumerise her for you...... coke abuse, leaves the kids home alone (aged 1 n 2), will sh4g anything for a small fee..... do i need to go on??

pic, well... its lunch time, thats just not fair on those poor soles eating!

[quote="do i need to go on?? [/quote]

Yes.....the type of women you are describing would still appear on the radar of some blokes

Look, if you consider the option too long she'll get turned off and go and find Mr. Big who'll do the deed several times a night gratis. If in doubt, and you're fortunate like me, bend your own c0ck under your sack and up your own hoop to get a feel of what you're missing! Hey, just kidding here... I don't want PMs from all the fag ARRSERs and I reckon there's a few!!!

bexxy_boo said:
will sh4g anything for a small fee.....
How small?

bexxy_boo said:
do i need to go on??
Please do. I'm nearly at my vinegars.

bexxy_boo said:
go on, give it a try, she will love the attention and hopefully leave me boyf well alone.......
So she has more attractions than you?

bexxy_boo said:
ah i like the way you try and twist things...... no i can safely say i satisfy my man in every which way possible, school sweethearts im afraid, she was just a brief passing point........

she is the vindictive ex type, out to ruin lives and cause trouble for others, uses the children as an excuse but yet fails to feed them etc etc...
And you arent vindictive?? You hijack this thread, post her personal mobile number and are spouting off to strangers how bad she is.

Pot this is kettle.......colour check please!! (thanks boo love that one)

If you were that concerned for those kids you would be gobbing off at Social Services 24/7 not being on here putting those poor kids in further danger.

Now feck off and bore people who give a shite.

CAN A MOD PLEASE DELETE THE TROLLS COMMENTS

Send her round to me I can stand the smell if she can stand the pain

bexxy_boo said:
ooooh cat didnt get the cream i take it! for the record, the social services and half of the local town are on first name basis with this one...

keep your claws in!!!!!
look i really dont think this is the place for petty squabbles love now do one and GROW THE FCUK UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bexxy_boo said:
ooooh cat didnt get the cream i take it! for the record, the social services and half of the local town are on first name basis with this one...

keep your claws in!!!!!
that is one of the most hypocritical comments I have ever seen on this site!

Why don't all of you whores meet up, have a drink then go down on each other?

If you were to make a DVD of the action you could auction it on e-bay and make enough for a bag of chips.

Latest Threads