Dear Auntie ARRSE

just curious..

is it okay to drink beer from a woman's -um - you know ??
and what type would you recommend? Ale, Porter, Lager

and do you have to use Stout when you're with a short, fat munter?

my hat and coat? Thank you very much...

Champagne old boy!

Imagine how rank its going to smell in the morning if you use beer or lager and the munter doesnt wash it before rolling over for a kip!

Well shaken champagne, shove your cork in immediately after application and wait for the explosion.
Hope this helps.

Disclaimer: I cannot be held responsible for any subsequent injury or death following the above procedure.

malibu with ice when drunk from a ladies foo foo

Tapioca you mean llech, surely?

Personally you are not a man until you have drunk from the furry cup. Champagne is obviously popular with gayers, Frenchies and newly weds. However a real man will have a couple of pints of Tim Taylors - or in the case of my ex-wife a hogshead...see what I did there?

BTW - does anybody refer to their old girl's axe-wound as a..."foo-foo"? Badly packed kebab has always seemed right to me - accurate in descriptive terms but also quaintly poetic.

Cuddles said:
BTW - does anybody refer to their old girl's axe-wound as a..."foo-foo"? Badly packed kebab has always seemed right to me - accurate in descriptive terms but also quaintly poetic.
And in my wife's case, the smell is not too dissimilar either. 8O

L

Lechies

Miner said:
Cuddles said:
And in my wife's case, the smell is not too dissimilar either. 8O
Oooooh, I'm telling.