Dear Ash the Cash

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by thestoat, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Following your very public outing, and much looniness over the last few days, this is the score.

You are never to talk to any paras again, go near the reg again, or even think of the reg again.

There is a lot of anger out there against you, so heres what to do, a small squad of real paras are coming to your garage tomorrow, to collect all your para stuff you have up there, we wil also require any clothing you have, including your beret, these will then be auctioned off and monet given to airborne forces security fund, to make ammends for your actions.

Have these ready for us, and no more action to be taken, we will neither forgive nor forget, but if you have the stuff ready, and donate it for auction, you will be left alone, and that my friend is that, you can end this now ash.

I know you are monitoring this Ash, so just do as we ask, and the matter can rest, on that you have our word.
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

What have we missed? 8O
  3. For self preservation, I feel I need to point out that TheStoat is not referring to me. I am a different Ash!
  4. Yes Ash p, confirm you are sound, a different Ash
  5. Blimey – "Monet"? That should raise a few quid…

One of the last Monet paintings sold at auction (June 2008) went for GBP 41 million!
  6. where is all this moodiness taking place?
  7. :roll:
  8. op spec mate, sorry, you must be known to take part, its not violent anyhow, just us quietly doing our thing supporting the reg mate
  9. no dramas mate, would of like to seen a walt get outed, in the m25 area

good luck fella
  10. What Op Spec is that?
  11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Op Spec refers to a very, very ,very small Op.
  12. very small indeed, is you play ball Ash, it can be over, please aknowlege us, and do as we ask, you have our word once its done, no more done about the matter
  13. Is there a Burger King involved? If so can I come along?
  14. No and no, big boys only I am afraid
  15. were you in the reg mate?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.