Dear Antigua. Were very sorry its our fault

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Jul 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

The murder of Welsh honymoon couple Ben and Catherine Mullany on Antigua is all our fault according to their PM. Us and the Septics are to blame.

Because we have been sending Antiguan criminals back there at the end of their prison sentence

I am sure you will all join me in offering profuse apologies to the PM and people of Antigua for sending their criminal scum, murderers and rapists back where they came from.

Clearly we should have set them up in a nice waterfront cottage in, say Bradford upon Avon, or Frome. Let them do a spot of fishing. Then Welsh couples could enjoy their honymoon in the sun without the fear of globe trotting criminal nutters blowing their heads off.

Before I email Antigua High Comissioner Sir Ronald Sanders on to make my apology on behalf of the British people, I wonder if anyone has any helpful suggestions as to what we might do with time-served Antiguan criminals upon their release from prison?
  2. poor bloke isn't dead yet
  3. He makes an interesting point about the impact of deportation and its impact on small communities. Also we do have to ask ourselves, is non-citizenship enough to suspend our social responsibility towards an offender? Oh sorry, its the naafi. I'm outraged! Lovely white couple cut down in their prime by savages!
  4. Duke. It's good to see someone in this country at last facing up to their responsibilities to the rest of the World.Baldwin is right. Our judicial system has failed to rehabilitate their criminals.
    Now if we can just accept responsibility for Global Warming, the food crisis, the price of oil, Darfur, Rhodesia, the Tusanami among aother things then we will be back in track for putting the Great back in Great Britain.
    I salute you sir .....etc
  5. Drop them off half way there and let them make the rest of the journey unaided. :p

6. Easy answer, dont let them into the UK in the first place..... it will save us a fortune...
  7. Send them back at completion of sentence in a rusty old (TARGET) warship , INSTANT PRACTICE for SUBMARINE crews NO Problems
  8. It's easy... Hang 'em!!! Hang 'em all!!! Bring back hanging, and hang murdering scum once and for all. There is no deterant any more to curb this sort of crime.

9. Isn't that what the government normally does?
  10. msr

msr LE

Doesn't seem to have done a great deal of harm to Australia in the long run.
  11. You forgot slavery.
    Time for a return to real justice, try hanging a few serious offenders.
  12. Slightly off-topic (i.e. non-rant) but it was reported that the bloke who got shot was an Army cartographer before going back to uni. Poor lad.

Back into rant: Yes, of course, we're terribly sorry that we send all of your raping, murdering yardies back. We're terribly sorry that we can't punish them further for you.

Agreed with the death penalty. Hang the bastards.
  13. And here were you lot complaining when we Aussies sent the interest back on our startup loan (AKA the First Fleet) :wink: