Dealing with Moobs?

A friend of mine has some issues with Moobs.Upon asking I was informed that this is what some men call Man Boobs.I was not aware of this name,as I for one do not have them.No really I don't.
Anywho,does the panel have suggestions for assisting with their removal?And also for removing,permamently,the single hair that grows under the left nipple?

Less eating, less drinking, and running, lots of it!

As for the hair, might I suggest a Gerber and a mirror?

Having said that, Moobs do make an excellent masturbation aid.

vvaannmmaann said:
A friend of mine has some issues with Moobs.Upon asking I was informed that this is what some men call Man Boobs.I was not aware of this name,as I for one do not have them.No really I don't.
Anywho,does the panel have suggestions for assisting with their removal?And also for removing,permamently,the single hair that grows under the left nipple?
Being honest with yourself and others is a prerequisite.

Legs said:
Marks and Spencers do a good Bra fitting service.
And if they're busy, try Kwikfit.

spike7451 said:
The_Coming_Man said:
Having said that, Moobs do make an excellent masturbation aid.
That is soooo wrong on sooo many levels... 8O

And yet so right... Arroowww Mr Dudrey... I is Ting Tong! :D

Masturbation aid? I think not.

Attachments

mistersoft said:
Masturbation aid? I think not.
Strangely erotic in a female arrse poster sort of way.

Sure its a friend .....

A Friend of mine got crabs from a Chinese hooker He would by greatfull for a solutiion before my wife finds out

Old Navy Remedy.

Rub some rum in yer pubic hair, then throw in a handful of sand. The crabs get pissed and stone each other to death

vvaannmmaann said:
Upperdeckerflopperstoppers to hold them in check I reckon, and Gillette Blue for degausing, plus a blowlamp and scaper for permanence of same. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: