• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Dealing with Moobs?

A friend of mine has some issues with Moobs.Upon asking I was informed that this is what some men call Man Boobs.I was not aware of this name,as I for one do not have them.No really I don't.
Anywho,does the panel have suggestions for assisting with their removal?And also for removing,permamently,the single hair that grows under the left nipple?

vvaannmmaann said:
A friend of mine has some issues with Moobs.Upon asking I was informed that this is what some men call Man Boobs.I was not aware of this name,as I for one do not have them.No really I don't.
Anywho,does the panel have suggestions for assisting with their removal?And also for removing,permamently,the single hair that grows under the left nipple?
Being honest with yourself and others is a prerequisite.

Sure its a friend .....

A Friend of mine got crabs from a Chinese hooker He would by greatfull for a solutiion before my wife finds out

Old Navy Remedy.

Rub some rum in yer pubic hair, then throw in a handful of sand. The crabs get pissed and stone each other to death

vvaannmmaann said:
Upperdeckerflopperstoppers to hold them in check I reckon, and Gillette Blue for degausing, plus a blowlamp and scaper for permanence of same. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Latest Threads