Dealing with IEDs on a tiny budget.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by dingerr, Mar 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

That is something that most certainly had to be said, and without doubt you have earned the right to say it, so F@ck em, well done mate

2. A good read, and let's face it what can they really do to you, I can't see them forcing you to do any bastards.

3. What's he going to do?
    Send you to Afghan?
    Well said and done Dinger!

Cracking article. I hope it does some good.

4. The Sunday Mirror were very good and let me read the article before it went to print. I know some parts don't read well to military types, but then again the main audience will be civilian.

It certainly made me feel a lot better after unburdening myself.

5. Good stuff!

6. Good article Dingerr. Sod them.

If they can waste billions on stupid things why can they not spend money on equipment that is necessary

7. Good drills Dingerr, unfortunately I cant see the report doing anything to help your colleagues though.

MOD will wring their hands and say Dingerr has misunderstood the situation, kit is available etc etc and has been since....... blah blah blah.

Even if it got to the PM in the press he will just wring his hands and say the kit is available we all support our boys 100%, must be some kit issue misunderstandings in theatre, we will look into it blah blah blah blah

but **** all will be done.

Hope I am wrong though!

8. True strength of character shown there Dingerr.

Well done.

9. Well said , gleaming bloke

10. Well said mate.

11. Well done for speaking out & I hope the MoD are sufficiently embarrassed & have the humility to accept what you've said without sanction, but I doubt it.

All the best.

12. Well said. Good luck. I hope that there are no repercussions for you.

13. Good article, well presented. Best of luck with the CoC/ unit press officer etc.

14. Well said - the only thing I can see happening is the Government bringing in cheaper string.