Dealing with IEDs on a tiny budget.

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
That is something that most certainly had to be said, and without doubt you have earned the right to say it, so F@ck em, well done mate

A good read, and let's face it what can they really do to you, I can't see them forcing you to do any bastards.

What's he going to do?
Send you to Afghan?
Well said and done Dinger!

Cracking article. I hope it does some good.

The Sunday Mirror were very good and let me read the article before it went to print. I know some parts don't read well to military types, but then again the main audience will be civilian.

It certainly made me feel a lot better after unburdening myself.

The Sunday Mirror were very good and let me read the article before it went to print. I know some parts don't read well to military types, but then again the main audience will be civilian.

It certainly made me feel a lot better after unburdening myself.
Good stuff!

Good drills Dingerr, unfortunately I cant see the report doing anything to help your colleagues though.

MOD will wring their hands and say Dingerr has misunderstood the situation, kit is available etc etc and has been since....... blah blah blah.

Even if it got to the PM in the press he will just wring his hands and say the kit is available we all support our boys 100%, must be some kit issue misunderstandings in theatre, we will look into it blah blah blah blah

but **** all will be done.

Hope I am wrong though!

Well said , gleaming bloke

E

EScotia

Well done for speaking out & I hope the MoD are sufficiently embarrassed & have the humility to accept what you've said without sanction, but I doubt it.

All the best.

Well said. Good luck. I hope that there are no repercussions for you.

Good article, well presented. Best of luck with the CoC/ unit press officer etc.

Great article Dingerr - Pity the truth has to be told this way and you know "they" won't like it. Thanks for having the balls to tell it like it is, mate. Big brass ones and a lot more than some in MoD have.

All the best to you and your family.

Well Done mate.

No one knocking on your door yet?
It's the weekend, you can only get excited Monday-Friday 9-5.

Besides everything in that article is true and there's more.

Your new CO is going to love you!!!
That's why I put it off for a bit, the last CO was fantastic with me and the family and the new one will have bigger fish to fry taking on his new command.