DEALING WITH DRUG ADDICTS: A POISONED CHALICE?

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Euthanasia is cheaper, though not yet socially acceptable.
It's that sort of trite comment that identifies you as a keyboard warrior. I bet you've never taken any action regarding this yourself .

Have you ever made a stand in your life ? I have, on a number of occasions, its amazing how many people men, will stand by and just watch on these occasions.

Dearie f*cking me, hark at the man with zero problems or defects. Gie yersel a shake
Having had to deal with junkies, and their effects on other members of their own families, the general public, and me, I can assure you that euthanising them saves a great deal of woe in the long term. That it also saves vast amounts expended on them is a short term bonus too.

Having had to deal with junkies, and their effects on other members of their own families, the general public, and me, I can assure you that euthanising them saves a great deal of woe in the long term. That it also saves vast amounts expended on them is a short term bonus too.

Indeed as have I. And while they may be sorry souls who are perhaps immune to any form of help, suggesting euthanasia for another being with problems is rather, well, unsightly.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
But its not a real option, is it ? You might as well say send all addicts to Mars for as much as it does for this chat

Latest Threads