Deadpool 2018

....personally I think the UK as formal colonial power should provide aid and support when he kicks the bucket, including complete financial, welfare and infrastructure packages. Sense of duty, White man's burden and all that.

Oh, there's a small proviso or two.....

The country really needs a new start - a new name, something that looks to the past while anticipating new glories - how about 'Greater Rhodesia?'

Obviously management teams will need to be drafted in - such as farm managers, financiers, industrialists, politicians that aren't shit-bags - naturally locals with those qualities are thin on the ground, the FCO should outsource to the diaspora to take-up the slack.

Obviously HMG and it's proxies will have to run the place for a while until the locals get the hang of not being murderous corrupt 'Marxist' cunts - is that nice Mr Smith available - no?

Serious head on for a moment - much as my usual bleeding-heart liberal (small L) persona hates to admit to it, it would have been better for everyone, black and white, if the world had accepted UDI (hindsight is a wonderful thing)

Last edited:
....personally I think the UK as formal colonial power should provide aid and support when he kicks the bucket, including complete financial, welfare and infrastructure packages. Sense of duty, White man's burden and all that.

Oh, there's a small proviso or two.....

The country really needs a new start - a new name, something that looks to the past while anticipating new glories - how about 'Greater Rhodesia?'

Obviously management teams will need to be drafted in - such as farm managers, financiers, industrialists, politicians that aren't shit-bags - naturally locals with those qualities are thin on the ground, the FCO should outsource to the diaspora to take-up the slack.

Obviously HMG and it's proxies will have to run the place for a while until the locals get the hang of not being murderous corrupt 'Marxist' cnuts - is that nice Mr Smith available - no?

Serious head on for a moment - much as my usual bleeding-heart liberal (small L) persona hates to admit to it, it would have been better for everyone, black and white, if the world had accepted UDI (hindsight is a wonderful thing)
RIP Nicolas Roeg, director of some amazing films.
Have you tried posting in the other thread that everyone else has posted in, or is that dead as well?

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/dead-pool-2018.268087/page-144

Nope: looks like a Mod needs to do a thread merge to stop this one coming up on the 'search' function.
It's Saturday night. They'll all be out disco dancing in their chinos, smelling of Lynx Africa and desperation. There's no chance of them doing any work at this time of night.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen Dale and Jarrod in the same room together? I suspect they're the same person, not sure which one is dragging-up though? You'll be telling me to 'use the search function' next. ;)

News on Bob's ill health was in yesterday's BBC news - talk to them
Loads of times at various ARRSE crawls and BBQs and sock filling sessions. You obviously missed the memo,