Deadpool 2018

There is a Deadpool 2018 but it never shows up. It is an evil plot by Good & Bad CO’s to make Arrse a nice and fluffy place.
Well I searched for the cúnt and I couldn't find it. It's probably another Jewish plot (@Ravers). This thread will be better anyway because I started it.

@Slime

The stupid confused cunt can't even read proper like.

Or @Goldbricker whose obsessive anger about people he's never met is going to give him a heart attack.

The angry Pog. .

@Slime

The stupid confused cunt can't even read proper like.

Or @Goldbricker whose obsessive anger about people he's never met is going to give him a heart attack.

The angry Pog. .
Ahh the coward wants me dead because he hasn't the spine to fight when his nation asks. Your parents must be so proud to have raised a cuckold.

Go fellate Bugsy, hes waiting and its your usual tuesday nite get together

Ahh the coward wants me dead because he hasn't the spine to fight when his nation asks. Your parents must be so proud to have raised a cuckold.

#triggered

2 days early ffs, have you not heard of 'man love Thursdays'? The clue is in the name.

He didn’t say he would like you dead; he just said he thinks you’ll die.