"Deadliest Warrior - IRA vs Taliban"

"Deadliest Warrior" video

It has to be seen to be believed. The series usually has an amusing mixture of anachronistic match-ups and even the odd correctly matched ones. Pseudo-science is involved with a dollop of bravado, penile-waving antics and wooping as the tenth carcass in a row becomes dismembered and eviscerated by a shoe knife...yes you read that correctly. I think this one is beyond tasteless, it's hilarious due to its sheer imbecilic nature and clearly the lack of deft thinking employed here.

Another typical US trash series. Since when has an ''IRA'' bod been a warrior?! What about the brave heroic warrior creed from the Al Qaeda tribe, bringing the US Army "to a standstill"?

"Deadliest Warrior" video

It has to be seen to be believed. The series usually has an amusing mixture of anachronistic match-ups and even the odd correctly matched ones. Pseudo-science is involved with a dollop of bravado, penile-waving antics and wooping as the tenth carcass in a row becomes dismembered and eviscerated by a shoe knife...yes you read that correctly. I think this one is beyond tasteless, it's hilarious due to its sheer imbecilic nature and clearly the lack of deft thinking employed here.
Methinks he doth protest too much....

I saw one of these episodes, some Zulu warrior against William Wallace, poisoned spit versus a claymore....pure class, ffs

I've seen one of these, Medieval Knight vs Pirate. Pirate won, after a long hard fight...

Brilliantly idiotic. My favorite episode was Spetnaz vs Green Berets. Some Russian said they were taught to ignore pain so had some bloke whack him in the gut to prove it.

Mafia vs Yakuzza was pretty funny too.

British soldier trumps both....

Sinner who is that in your avatar? It looks like liam gallagher.

I love how everyone but the computer geek and the ex muj is male model material, surely that is coincidental? What a load of bollocks!

If you get chance watch the one I mentioned earlier. The Green Beret honks on about being crack shots then misses half his targets point blank with an M9. The Spetnaz does a load of John Woo style rolling round on the floor and hits everything. Hilarious.

If you get chance watch the one I mentioned earlier. The Green Beret honks on about being crack shots then misses half his targets point blank with an M9. The Spetnaz does a load of John Woo style rolling round on the floor and hits everything. Hilarious.

The Hells Angels versus New Romantics was an unusual one I did'nt expect to see.

The narrator's voice had me in stitches. Tasteless? yep! - but hysterical all the same.

And there's absolutely no way that the average height of an Afghan peasant is 5 foot 9 (2 inches above the British average)

Instead of all the pointless speculation, why doesn't the US TV company simply ship Gerry Adams and his mates to Helmand for a couple of years and lets see for real who comes out on top in IRA vs Talib ................... If it helps, I promise I'd watch the result.

Win-win situation, surely?

Spandau Ballet vs Duran Duran. That's a smack down I'd pay to see.