"Deadliest Warrior - IRA vs Taliban"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Technocratic_Turbine, Dec 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Deadliest Warrior" video

It has to be seen to be believed. The series usually has an amusing mixture of anachronistic match-ups and even the odd correctly matched ones. Pseudo-science is involved with a dollop of bravado, penile-waving antics and wooping as the tenth carcass in a row becomes dismembered and eviscerated by a shoe knife...yes you read that correctly. I think this one is beyond tasteless, it's hilarious due to its sheer imbecilic nature and clearly the lack of deft thinking employed here.
  2. surely this is satire?
  3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Didn't someone mention this in another thread a long time ago?

4. Perhap the op only caught a repeat?
  5. Another typical US trash series. Since when has an ''IRA'' bod been a warrior?! What about the brave heroic warrior creed from the Al Qaeda tribe, bringing the US Army "to a standstill"?
  6. Methinks he doth protest too much....
  7. I saw one of these episodes, some Zulu warrior against William Wallace, poisoned spit versus a claymore....pure class, ffs
  8. I've seen one of these, Medieval Knight vs Pirate. Pirate won, after a long hard fight...
  9. Brilliantly idiotic. My favorite episode was Spetnaz vs Green Berets. Some Russian said they were taught to ignore pain so had some bloke whack him in the gut to prove it.

Mafia vs Yakuzza was pretty funny too.
  10. I've seen one of these. A para vs 100 craphats. The para won.

On a more mature note. The IRA aren't good enough to lick the soles of the Taliban's sandals. There's no comparison.
  11. British soldier trumps both....

Sinner who is that in your avatar? It looks like liam gallagher.
  12. Really? Nobody told me we've won out there!
  13. Yeah, but we look well ally. Nowt ally about flip flops and rags, or a wooly pully and balaklava combo knitted by your granma with lots of shamrocks on them :D
  14. I love how everyone but the computer geek and the ex muj is male model material, surely that is coincidental? What a load of bollocks!