Dead soldiers families "hacked by newspapers"

For all their "Our Boys" rhetoric, this is the true indication of the level of
respect that News International has for our forces.

For all their "Our Boys" rhetoric, this is the true indication of the level of
respect that News International has for our forces.
What do you expect from a company owned by man who's face is made of multiple vaginas?

Well, if they were happy to hack into the voicemail of a missing teenager, then it's not at all suprising.

What a bunch of cnuts, I would say that I'd never buy a copy of the NOTW but then I haven't ever done so anyway.

Feel I should say cnuts again.

cnuts.

If this is true, then might I suggest one immediate quick solution would be for serving posters to raise this with their Messes (where appropriate) and cancel all further subscriptions to NOTW with immediate effect?

If this is true, then might I suggest one immediate quick solution would be for serving posters to raise this with their Messes (where appropriate) and cancel all further subscriptions to NOTW with immediately
I doubt anyone will be really be bothered, Shock horror newspapers editors are a bunch of cnuts, ooohhhhh is that a story about some Z list celeb, I'll buy it.

People involved in the July bombings as well because they didn't want to talk to the press, the man Mulcaire literally has no shame whatsoever, regardless of what his clients wanted.

oldbaldy

LE
It wouldn't surprise me if the Scum wasn't tainted by this as well.
& I think The Sunday Times Insight Team must be having a few 'group meetings'

People involved in the July bombings as well because they didn't want to talk to the press, the man Mulcaire literally has no shame whatsoever, regardless of what his clients wanted.
He's the obvious scapegoat, but there's a whole chain of people involved directly or indirectly in this and they need bringing to account. cnuts.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Scum wasn't tainted by this as well.
Most newspapers use private "dicks". Its just NOTW when too far listening into royalty and got caught. I bet there are a few editors getting their denial stories together.

He's the obvious scapegoat, but there's a whole chain of people involved directly or indirectly in this and they need bringing to account. cnuts.
The NOTW sacrificial lamb was Clive Goodman who was the Royal desk editor and it was all the fault of 'one rogue reporter', that was the stance of the management and executive of the NOTW.

Mulcaire, a contractor, has to start singing like a canary now otherwise he's going back for another stripey sun-tan.