Dead soldiers families "hacked by newspapers"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Sentinel, Jul 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was just about to post this, words fail me.

Sick fkers.

DC

2. I have not bought a news paper for years. Parasites all of them.

3. Thats why they are called the gutter press I suppose,,,,, sick

4. For all their "Our Boys" rhetoric, this is the true indication of the level of
    respect that News International has for our forces.

5. What do you expect from a company owned by man who's face is made of multiple vaginas?

• Like Like x 3
  6. Well, if they were happy to hack into the voicemail of a missing teenager, then it's not at all suprising.

What a bunch of *****, I would say that I'd never buy a copy of the NOTW but then I haven't ever done so anyway.

Feel I should say ***** again.

7. Is anyone really surprised?

8. If this is true, then might I suggest one immediate quick solution would be for serving posters to raise this with their Messes (where appropriate) and cancel all further subscriptions to NOTW with immediate effect?

• Like Like x 5
  9. God help the familes in thei mourning.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I doubt anyone will be really be bothered, Shock horror newspapers editors are a bunch of *****, ooohhhhh is that a story about some Z list celeb, I'll buy it.

11. To be honest, I was starting to feel left out. Perhaps somebody has hacked me after all!

12. People involved in the July bombings as well because they didn't want to talk to the press, the man Mulcaire literally has no shame whatsoever, regardless of what his clients wanted.