Dead Saddam Hussein cufflink and lapel pin set .... auction ends 1800 Wed 15 June 11.

Here is part 2 of the 'dead terrorist dictator' sets which is Saddam Hussein with a noose around his neck (if anyone can predict a date and method for Gadaffi for Pt3).

This comprises of a pair of cufflinks and a lapel pin in a presentation box.

Please will the winning bidder liaise with 'Yesitsme' for payment to Hols4heroes account.

Good Luck!!!!!

Attachments

Do you do dead 'slebs?

Princess Di with a steering wheel around her neck? Kurt Cobain holding a shotgun?

Mate, I'd kill for a line of Dictators for next time I have to attend a Diversity and Equality course.

Napoleon Monday, Mussolini Tuesday, Tito Wednesday, Pol Pot Thursday and a big finish with Hitler Friday.

I'd sit twiddling the ******* so all the veggie, tree hugging bastards I work with get nose bleeds

Congratulation, Tick !!

For £20 the dead Saddam Hussein is yours.
;-)

Thank you for supporting Hols4Heroes.

And a BIG thanks to trenchartax, who donated the item.
)

Please transfer the money to the following account:

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

And afterwards please PM trenchartax the address you want to have the set sent to.

Congrats Tick, Please send me postage details, u r welcome again YIM, please confirm payment as usual and these will wing their way to Tick.

I anyone is interested in getting bespoke sets made, Please feel free to message me and or look at pics on my facebook page 'Trenchart Ax' https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.105714482842709.12729.100002124744652 or ebay on link in signature block.

TAA