Dead Pool 2022

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Burial or cremation, that’s a lot for the team to take on.
Thoughtless fat ******.
Oh yes, where was I, erm…sad passing etc
Cremation so it could power Nottingham for a few hours

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
What a stupid, pointless, claim to fame, Britain's Fattest Man.
315-IMG_20220520_144349.jpg

You might have done if you'd had someone in your life suffering from the dreaded C... Did quite a bit more than most to raise awareness of a cancer that affects both men and women and her bowelbabe charity has raised millions (and is bound to raise many more with news of her death). Had a 'Screw You' attitude to Big C despite being diagnosed with bowel cancer when already at Stage 4 in 2016. Did a big Woman's Hour type of podcast for a few years with fellow cancer sufferers, which was remarkable in that it didn't just exclusively discuss breast cancer or hysterectomies but actually dealt with the cruel messy reality of bowel cancer.

Wrote a book titled "F*** You Cancer: How to Face the Big C, Live Your Life and Still Be Yourself" and had a follow up ironically titled "How to live when you could be dead"

I suspect she's been in the 'Gorgeous brunettes..' thread at couple of times if nowhere else
91lDLax+oHL._SY600_.jpg

You may not have heard from her but I'm sure you sympathise with her view... "F*** you Cancer!"
36591267_2063102793760865_2076507775835308032_n-min.jpg

RIP

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You might have done if you'd had someone in your life suffering from the dreaded C... Did quite a bit more than most to raise awareness of a cancer that affects both men and women and her bowelbabe charity has raised millions (and is bound to raise many more with news of her death). Had a 'Screw You' attitude to Big C despite being diagnosed with bowel cancer when already at Stage 4 in 2016. Did a big Woman's Hour type of podcast for a few years with fellow cancer sufferers, which was remarkable in that it didn't just exclusively discuss breast cancer or hysterectomies but actually dealt with the cruel messy reality of bowel cancer.

Wrote a book titled "F*** You Cancer: How to Face the Big C, Live Your Life and Still Be Yourself" and had a follow up ironically titled "How to live when you could be dead"

I suspect she's been in the 'Gorgeous brunettes..' thread at couple of times if nowhere else
91lDLax+oHL._SY600_.jpg

You may not have heard from her but I'm sure you sympathise with her view... "F*** you Cancer!"
36591267_2063102793760865_2076507775835308032_n-min.jpg

RIP
She made a great impact, publicising the disease and fundraising for research. Prince William popped into her house for tea to award her Damehood because she was too ill to travel to London for it. Well done him. And her. If one person gets an earlier diagnosis because of her campaigning, it will have been worthwhile.

CaptainRidiculous

On ROPS
On ROPs
C_71_article_1013217_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

"There are no hearses available that would be big enough for a casket that size, even if they could have taken the weight, so there had to be a horse-drawn platform for the journey to the cemetery.

Latest Threads