Dead Pool 2022

Its grim up north London
1655370737156.png

1655370786043.png

I'm surprised and disgraced that this death hasn't appeared on this site.

But a body amour wearing monkey, named El Chango, has been found dead after a shootout between Mexican drug cartel and Mexicna security forces. For the dignity of the spider monkey, the images available are only of his dead body, the body armour failing in its job, so I will not post here.

dlrg

LE

One for the Tykes - Harry Gration: Ex-BBC Look North presenter dies, aged 71

I hate to piss on his wife’s bonfire but she doesn’t seem to get the concept of death, she seems to think he will be forever with her, sorry love but he’s dead, and thus disqualifies him from forever being with you

dlrg

LE
I hate to piss on his wife’s bonfire but she doesn’t seem to get the concept of death, she seems to think he will be forever with her, sorry love but he’s dead, and thus disqualifies him from forever being with you

Harsh but fair Pikey. Perhaps you could pop round and gently explain!

1656134156953.png

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
But but but in her HEART......

;-)

One for the Tykes - Harry Gration: Ex-BBC Look North presenter dies, aged 71

I'm a little surprised to see that he was only three years older than me. He's looked old for about three decades now.
I saw him at Sainsburys Moor Allerton Leeds once and said hello. Nice chap. Very unfortunate that he had to share the couch on Look North with that bitch Christa Ackroyd for so long. That must have put years on him poor lad.
RIP Harry.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer