Dead pool 2021

Fuckin' hell. Slow news day for the BBC, or what?
I think NOT . . . busy zapping, between stations . . . . !! ;0 .

(1). Report (finally) published, which states the Metropolitan Police is CORRUPT from Cresida Dick down, for the last 37 years . . . and continuing !!

(2). Top BBC execs televised LIVE, as interviewed/accused by Govt Select Committee, ref Martin Bashir . . .

For those of us who grew up on WKRP in Cincinnati in the late 70s, Herb Tarlek will no longer be wearing the loud suits, white belt, and white plastic shoes.

Well, Kenneth Kaunda finally snuffed it.
Was president of Zambia in the days when they were harbouring terrorists fighting against those pesky colonialists in Rhodesia and South Africa.
Yesterday African newsroom TV reported that he was getting better... Oops.

Was president of Zambia in the days when they were harbouring terrorists fighting against those pesky colonialists in Rhodesia and South Africa.
97?! What is it about these dictators? Mugabe went on into his 90s too.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well, he will have some time now to explain all the blood on his hands.

97?! What is it about these dictators? Mugabe went on into his 90s too.
Fine lifestyles on the back of other people’s misery, plus unlimited cash, thanks to the largesse of the Western World!

Both Hitler and Kaunda were vegetarian and teetotal. (I think that Hitler made up for his abstinence of alcohol in his enthusiastic use of pharmaceutical alternatives.)
Enthusiastic use or his doctor gave him the good stuff? Just think what a nasty little bastard he would have been without his good doctor

Kirkz

LE
Both Hitler and Kaunda were vegetarian and teetotal. (I think that Hitler made up for his abstinence of alcohol in his enthusiastic use of pharmaceutical alternatives.)
Towards the end of his life, Adolf Hitler (1889–1945) followed a vegetarian diet. It is not clear when or why he adopted it, since some accounts of his dietary habits prior to the Second World War indicate that he consumed meat as late as 1937.

Some reports suggest that Hitler's teeth were so rotten, from bad hygiene and pharmaceutical abuse, that he found it too painful to chew meat.

He certainly had eye-watering halitosis.

Kirkz

LE
Some reports suggest that Hitler's teeth were so rotten, from bad hygiene and pharmaceutical abuse, that he found it too painful to chew meat.

He certainly had eye-watering halitosis.
You are Eva Braun and I claim my 5 Reichsmarks.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't know, Mussolini was 61 and Hitler was only 56 when they died two days apart
aye but Benito was hanging around like a bad smell for a while afterwards
and he had more comebacks than Jesus !
buried in an unmarked grave, a fascist priest and a few other like minded nutters dug him up, stuck him in a wheelbarrow and took him away
one arm fell off and was left behind
his new grave was located and he was re buried again in a secret place
then a few years later dug up yet again and buried in the family Mausoleum
even then some one planted a bomb and tried to kill him again !!
excitable lot the Italians

Chef

LE
CTD is Martin Boorman. Another mystery solved by ARRSE....
John Boorman's less well known brother?

OT I looked him up and he served, you have to like him for this, from Wiki:

'Boorman was conscripted for compulsory military service during the Korean War when he became a clerical instructor, and once faced court-martial for "seducing a soldier from the course of his duty" by criticizing the war to his trainees; this was abandoned when Boorman showed The Times was the source of all his comments'.

RIP Giampiero Boniperti, footballer, Juventus and Italy. Prior to today, one of the very few survivors from the first post-War World Cup in Brazil in 1950.