Dead pool 2021

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Just a football player then.
The loss of any 32 year old is a tragedy. Particularly by his own hand.

Nobody is 'just' anything. He has family, friends and even fans.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
And who, pray tell (not that I care one way or the other you understand), is Pharell Williams?
He is a black token diddyman.
1617875918722.jpeg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Donovon Lynch? No, me neither but apparently he's Pharrell Williams' cousin.
I bet Pharrell isn't feeling "Happy" now!
This quote made me think, Christ that was some running, he deserved to get away.

The Grammy award-winning musician Pharrell Williams has called for a federal investigation into the fatal police shooting of his cousin along the Virginia coast last month.

I mean how long is the Virginia coast:?:?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
And who, pray tell (not that I care one way or the other you understand), is Pharell Williams?
i think he’s one of these groovy modern hip type musicians, the sought that gets you reaching for the off button on the radio when you are driving.

i think he’s one of these groovy modern hip type musicians, the sought that gets you reaching for the off button on the radio when you are driving.
You could have saved some pixels and just typed, "He's a wnaker".

Jane McDonald announces death of fiancé Eddie Rothe at 67 announces death of fiancé Eddie Rothe at 67

I would if she wants comforting and she promises not to sing

I think that she is a bit of a lump and one of those larger-than-life 'wot yer see is wot yer get' professional Yorkshire types. I definitely would not want to be stuck next to her at the captain's table of a cruise ship, especially if she was nearer the wine bottle. I will say, however, that she is the complete professional when it comes to her singing and stagecraft. She can turn on to any style of music at the flick of a switch and really holds a tune well.

I can't say I'm tempted ever to go out out and buy any of her recordings, but I'd say she's earned her spurs through sheer hard work, professionalism and not a little talent.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I think that she is a bit of a lump and one of those larger-than-life 'wot yer see is wot yer get' professional Yorkshire types. I definitely would not want to be stuck next to her at the captain's table of a cruise ship, especially if she was nearer the wine bottle. I will say, however, that she is the complete professional when it comes to her singing and stagecraft. She can turn on to any style of music at the flick of a switch and really holds a tune well.

I can't say I'm tempted ever to go out out and buy any of her recordings, but I'd say she's earned her spurs through sheer hard work, professionalism and not a little talent.
But would you:???:

Jane McDonald announces death of fiancé Eddie Rothe at 67 Jane McDonald announces death of fiancé Eddie Rothe at 67

I would if she wants comforting and she promises not to sing

Good god no, the Mrs has been watching that recent series she did where she travels around various places on a cruise ship, and in every episode there's an awful bit where she sings with all these 90's style visual effects of her face superimposed over swooping drone footage of the ship and wherever she's been that makes me cringe for her, it's painful to watch.

Good god no, the Mrs has been watching that recent series she did where she travels around various places on a cruise ship, and in every episode there's an awful bit where she sings with all these 90's style visual effects of her face superimposed over swooping drone footage of the ship and wherever she's been that makes me cringe for her, it's painful to watch.

This post brought to you by the words "Yeah" and "Right".

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Wife reckons the Duke of Edinburgh has just died.