Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead pool 2021

JAD

LE
I'm almost afraid to look at this thread at the mo.

Charlie boy even popped in to hospital this afternoon to see Pater. Mind you, it could have worse, Meghan might have tipped him over the edge.

I hope the old guy outlives us all.

wheel

LE

Charlie boy even popped in to hospital this afternoon to see Pater. Mind you, it could have worse, Meghan might have tipped him over the edge.

I guess that's all of us dead this year then

Any private jet arrivals at Northolt past few hours? My guess is that they'd get Harry back before any media announcement.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Any private jet arrivals at Northolt past few hours? My guess is that they'd get Harry back before any media announcement.
Maybe the old boy was giving Charlie instructions not to let the little Ginger Bstard anywhere near his funeral after being so rude to Granny!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Speak for yourself.

Stibbon

Clanker
We're almost 2 months in but ...

Jimmy Greaves
Tom Baker
Sir Paul McCartney
William Shatner
Sir David Attenborough

:cool:

slick

LE
Victor Ambrus, who he I hear you say. Illustrator seen on Time team, his drawings were so widespread that most people would`ve come across them without knowing. Interesting life.... Link

1614069338321.png

1614069374549.png

1614069405021.png

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Ahmed Zaki Yamani.

Who?

Well anyone who lived through the 1970s will remember "Sheikh Yamani", never off the news, the Saudi oil minister and leader of OPEC who gave us the Oil Crisis, the Three-Day-Week, stagflation and all the other unpleasantness associated with that time. A very educated and cultured man apparently, and once held hostage by another icon of the 1970s, Carlos the Jackal.

Long-serving Saudi oil minister Ahmed Zaki Yamani dies at 90

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
We're almost 2 months in but ...

Jimmy Greaves
Tom Baker
Sir Paul McCartney
William Shatner
Sir David Attenborough

:cool:
I’ll be happy with one of those. No prizes for guessing which one.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
BBC reporting the death of Sheikh Yamani, aged 90.

Came to fame during the oil crisis of the early 1970s.

I read the link, “It certainly does belong on another planet”.
Never heard of this person.

I’ve seen him in a few interviews on the TV, he‘s quite a nice bloke.

Don’t judge a book by it’s cover and all that.

Latest Threads