Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead pool 2021

One thing that the Huffington Post got right was that Rush Limbaugh is dead. The rest of the article is written with so much liberal hate for the man that I didn't finish the piece.

A more restrained article can be found on FOX News.

Rush Limbaugh, conservative talk radio pioneer, dead at 70

His death does not necessarily mean that his cartoon avatar will no longer appear in Family Guy. He will be remembered among the liberal class who like to draw cartoons. Look at Futurama. Matt Groenig is still using former President Nixon as a whipping boy, even though Nixon has been dead for over 20 years.

For my part, I'm saddened to see a great conservative voice being taken away from us. First we lost William Buckley and now Rush Limbaugh - good grief, what next?

Excellent. I wonder if there’s a Samantha & Sven compilation out there somewhere.
I was a great fan of I'm Sorry I haven't a clue when Humph chaired the show .... Ah the lovely Samantha and there is a compilation of her best bits .... oooh er missus ... enjoy ...

1613677646993.jpeg

Sorry to be the one breaking the news but U-Roy... well, there's no easy way to say it - he’s dead.

The next may be Bob Dole, Former Senator from Kansas and 1lt of the 85th Mountain infantry, 10th Mountain division. announced stage 4 lung cancer @ 97

Here he and future Senator Dan Inouye recover in a army hospital and they later worked together in the Senate

519D6A56-155D-9544-F31E728B0BBA5373.jpg

Latest Threads