Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead pool 2021

Kirkz

LE
As always I'm nominating
@DieHard
Bruce Willis
Johnny Depp
Oh, Miers Porgan.

Kay Burley twice. Wiv Beff a close fird.
well shes off to Africa to 'sit with lions' whatever the feck that means so let hope they dont find her as unpalatable as we do

I foresee sluggy extending the inverted index finger of justice and curling it upwards slowly towards @jarrod248 this year.

If the old fecker doesnt kark it soon they'll have to re-write...biology.

I'm going for some young *wildcards this year.

Colleen Rooney
Lily Allen

Then the low hanging fruit:
Tom Jones,
Sir Trevor McDonald
Meghan is gonna need a story breaker around March so that's her dad fecked...
Frank Bruno

I actually reckon Tom J wil take the xmas special this year tbh though..

Joe Biden (probably natural causes, but hey it's America!)
Ronald Atkins...(who he?)
Longest-lived MP
Ronald Atkins (born 13 June 1916, age 104 years, 180 days), member for Preston North from 1966 to 1970, and again from 1974 to 1979, is both the oldest currently living and the longest-lived former MP whose birth date is registered.

Lord Campbell of Pittenweem (Ming Campbell)

Stanley Baxter. He's 94 years, has had a book just released, wherein he has just come 'out'. Who knew?

Stanley has just been awarded his long-overdue BAFTA.

All that emotional stuff must have an effect on an aging metabolism shirley?

syrup

LE
Creepy Joe's son Hunter Biden
About 5 minutes after Hilary Clinton is over heard offering to repair his laptop.

Prince Phillip after COVID the nation needs a nice parade.
Dianne Abbot after she calculated her own age to be 187 years old.

We're due a migrant dying in one of the MOD camps or the Channel as the charities need to high light their plight.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Could I put a fiver on Tina Turner, born Annie Mae Bullock?

A concert programme I have suggests she was picking cotton in 1947 as a small chile, which puts her around 80, with a past containing marital violence, drug abuse and touring.

My avatar Gina Lollobrigida will outlive her , I think.

Edited to add she was born in 1939.
There's a programme came up on Now 70s called "Who's the oldest fúcker" or something.

Then a compilation of big names including McCartney, Cliff, Rod, Jagger.

I'll take a punt on one of them. Or Waters, Gilmour or Mason, cos they're all born mid 40s

Last edited:

pc flaps

War Hero
There's a programme came up on Now 70s called "Who's the oldest fúcker" or something.

Then a compilation of big names including McCartney, Cliff, Rod, Jagger.

I'll take a punt on one of them. Or Waters, Gilmour or Wright, cos they're all born mid 40s
Waters won't die, someone that self righteous will live forever to annoy us.

George Blake ought to be a good bet for Dead Pool 2021. The old traitor is 98 and living in Moscow for that long has to finish you off eventually.

Yokel

LE
@Scaley Albereto - asphyxiation caused by being smothered by a forty five stone woman.

@mrdude - killed by complications of COVID-19.

@Jonnynoname - died after trying to walk and breathe at the same time, and suffering brain overload.

@happyuk - killed by induced electric shock after walking too close to an electrical substation whilst wear a tinfoil hat.

Last edited:
@Scaley Albereto - asphyxiation caused by being smothered by a forty five stone woman.

@mrdude - killed by complications of COVID-19.

@Jonnynoname - died after trying to walk and breathe at the same time, and suffering brain overload.

@happyuk - killed by inducted electric shock after walking too close to an electrical substation whilst wear a tinfoil hat.
What a way to ho though....ecstasy...

I’m just off to stab my eye with a spoon to try and remove that image from my brain.
thanks a lot.
Happy to help...... :cool:

big-woman-on-little-man.gif

Yokel

LE
What a way to ho though....ecstasy...

Dying slowly of hunger, thirst, and crush injuries under the fetid folds of Two Tonne Tessa following her activity related heart attack? Her bulk will muffle your screams and cries for help, and her neighbours will not notice the rotting smell and swarm of flies as she did not smell too good normally.

Horrible!

Latest Threads