Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead pool 2021

Harris isn't pure black remember.
No, she's the perfect liberal mix of races, no white at all. A female, Black Asian American, the only thing to get the liberals and Democrats wanking faster is if she was part native American as well.

Kirkz

LE
siouxsie supplimented her income by working in a massage parlor around Killburn I think. She was called out on it in an interview and said she only did it once. Yea,right.
She did only do it once.

With a lot of different people.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Angela Merkel. A combination of embarrassment that the Projekt has failed, and the Parkinson's/whatever it is that she's been trying to gloss over....

dlrg

LE
Siegfried has reunited with Roy

1610870740597.png

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
As I understand it , the mother died as a result of the DIY Caesarean. Strangled into unconsciousness, ripped open and left to die.
That’s what I read, and the lefty liberal bunch say she was mentally ill and shouldn’t be executed.
Well she got off easy with an injection, she planned that appalling crime, befriending the victim, calling at her house and then committing one of the worse murders I can think of. The victims family must think of that every day,
Can you imagine the scene? Awful.

And they have topped another one who really shouldn’t have been executed the poor innocent little lamb(said with tongue firmly in cheek)

Last edited:
That’s what I read, and the lefty liberal bunch say she was mentally ill and shouldn’t be executed.
Well she got off easy with an injection, she planned that appalling crime, befriending the victim, calling at her house and then committing one of the worse murders I can think of. The victims family must think of that every day,
Can you imagine the scene? Awful.
Do you think that she wasn’t mentally ill?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Having heard her life story I would be very surprised if she did this crime because she was 'evil'. Her life was vile and grim.

Still didn't give her the right to steal an unborn baby by killing its mother.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I don’t know I’m not a psychologist and I have never met the woman.
I do know the basic facts of the crime though and she had the know all to plan and carry out the crime and a jury and gawd knows how many appeals later have decided that she was fit for the sentence to be carried out.

Obviously from a layman’s point of view you would say that anyone capable of such an act has to be round the fecking twist but whether that qualifies as legally mentally insane is another matter.

Latest Threads