Dead pool 2021

Site Admin

War Hero
And yet you seem to know …

Not really, the clue was in the article‘s title: ‘Friends actor dies’ so I felt adequately informed by this alone without even having to click the link. I suppose an alternative headline could’ve been:

’Back In the 90’s were you a teenage girl, a homofagual or @whatnow?? If so some guy off Friends has croaked it’.

A bit of a lame attempt at trying to Sinaga me there love.

Not really, the clue was in the article‘s title: ‘Friends actor dies’ so I felt adequately informed by this alone without even having to click the link. I suppose an alternative headline could’ve been:

’Back In the 90’s were you a teenage girl, a homofagual or @whatnow?? If so some guy off Friends has croaked it’.

A bit of a lame attempt at trying to Sinaga me there love.

Could you do that one again?

Only in English this time . . .

Walter Smith,
Jock football legend.
RIP.
Author of one of the most legendary footballisms ever. At Rangers, Graeme Souness sent him to scout Red Star Belgrade before a European Cup tie, and received Walter's scouting report, which was two words

"we're f*cked"

RIP Walter Smith

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Kier Starmer with Covid. Poor man perhaps he should have worn a mask:???:

O Zangado

War Hero
Kier Starmer with Covid. Poor man perhaps he should have worn a mask:???:

I'm not sure the dead pool thread is the correct place for your post... sadly.... so far. Maybe Captain Hindsight is just playing catch up seeing as how BoJo copped for it early on and by some accounts nearly karked it. And why is the nasal bouffant job standing in for him at PMQs this morning? I thought that the thick tongued, ginger, wassname was the deputy.?

OZ

Edited for stubby fingers.

Last edited:
I'm not sure the dead pool thread is the correct place for your post... sadly.... so far. Maybe Captain Hindsight is just playing catch up seeing as how BoJo copped for it early on and by some accounts nearly karkef it. And why is the nasal bouffant job standing in for him at PMQs this morning? I thought that the thick tongued, ginger, wassname was the deputy.?

OZ

Lord Sir Starmer locked her away in his deepest dungeon, just in case she opened her gob again has said that she's on 'bereavement leave' because of the passing of a very close friend.

Apparently.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
S
I'm not sure the dead pool thread is the correct place for your post... sadly.... so far. Maybe Captain Hindsight is just playing catch up seeing as how BoJo copped for it early on and by some accounts nearly karkef it. And why is the nasal bouffant job standing in for him at PMQs this morning? I thought that the thick tongued, ginger, wassname was the deputy.?

OZ
Shadow Chancellor. I’m watching the budget and I have to inform members of Arrse that I’m losing the will to live.