Dead pool 2021

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Local Saffer footballer Lucky Maselesele.
Aged 41.
View attachment 610304
Banned for a few years for Cocaine use, never made much of a comeback, and descended into crime.
Pummelled to death by angry residents when he was caught stealing electrical cables.
Parents chose the wrong name, I think.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Don’t be silly. He was a Tory and a man. One of Angela Rayners scum. The best you’re going to get is virtue signalling from Labour.
Wrong. Both Labour and Liberal party won’t be contesting.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Some years ago I watched a documentary on this vile piece of scum.
I just hope they keep him alive and he dies after serving a long term in prison and then contracting a rather painful form of inoperable incurable disease.
He got away with it for far too long, he looks like he’s on death door though.

I just hope they keep him alive and he dies after serving a long term in prison and then contracting a rather painful form of inoperable incurable disease.
The state he is in I'd say Cov-id is just deserts. He's likely a gonner in a few.
I'd wager he will be put into an induced coma like hundreds of thousands were globally and not wake again if he clearly is never going to come out of it. Best for all involved surely . What a despicable creature anyhow.

You snowflake, what’s wrong with a tough approach? He should be made to watch Lennie Henry, Jimmy Tarbuck and then to rub it in that fat Cnut Piers shitfuck Morgan

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You snowflake, what’s wrong with a tough approach? He should be made to watch Lennie Henry, Jimmy Tarbuck and then to rub it in that fat Cnut Piers shitfuck Morgan
Watching that lot I reckon he’ll die before P organ gets on to do his stuff.

Yep.
And fair do to them
HOWEVER, I bet some glory/controversy seeking cnuts WILL be standing in the by-election, as happened with Cox, when Con/LibDem stood back.

I don't see a problem at all in contesting the seat in such circumstances. Dems da rules. And there is always the chance that the local constituency party will nominate a complete dildo that nobody else wanted or thought suitable.

That does not honour the memory of the deceased, his family or anybody else.

Last edited:
I don't see a problem at all in contesting the seat in such circumstances. Dems da rules. And there is always the chance that the local constituency party will nominate a complete dildo that nobody else wanted or thought suitable.

It does not honour the memory of the deceased, his family or anybody else.
In football, if some player is hurt, the opposition (in possession) kicks the ball out.
The resultant throw in goes back to the keeper, or the nearest player.
It is 'the done thing'. A 'gentlemen's agreement'.
In fact, didn't Arsenal manager Wenger offer Wednesday a replay in 99?
And won it?

In football, if some player is hurt, the opposition (in possession) kicks the ball out.
The resultant throw in goes back to the keeper, or the nearest player.
It is 'the done thing'. A 'gentlemen's agreement'.
In fact, didn't Arsenal manager Wenger offer Wednesday a replay in 99?
And won it?
I don't think you can compare anything that happens in a game of football with the democratic process. In any case, the analogy is poor. It is a temporary arrangement and in this case a man was murdered and will never be 'coming back onto the pitch'.

If this murder was indeed an attack on democracy, then let the normal democratic process continue. I expect that, unless something very unexpected happens, another Tory will take the seat, in any case.

I don't think you can compare anything that happens in a game of football with the democratic process. In any case, the analogy is poor. It is a temporary arrangement and in this case a man was murdered and will never be 'coming back onto the pitch'.

If this murder was indeed an attack on democracy, then let the normal democratic process continue. I expect that, unless something very unexpected happens, another Tory will take the seat, in any case.
Indeed.
But why queer the pitch, to use another sporting analogy?

Indeed.
But why queer the pitch, to use another sporting analogy?

For the reasons I've already stated. It is for the people to decide David Amess's successor. The choice should not be left to some faceless local party committee and waved in uncontested. Normal life has to go on. Dare I say it, it is probably what David Amess, himself, would have wished.

Nope.

Not a clue.
Me neither. And he has featured on ARRSE before, to wit, from 2005...
TONY BLAIR publicly snubbed The Black Watch yesterday as they proudly paraded through Dundee just a few hundred yards from where he was speaking.

Not once during his keynote speech to the Scottish Labour Party conference in the Caird Hall did he mention the contribution made by the men he sent into Iraq's infamous 'Triangle of Death', some of whom never returned.

He took time to pay tribute to the outgoing Dundee West Labour MP Ernie Ross who, he said,"has done a great deal for Dundee over the years", and to Iain Luke, the Labour MP for Dundee East.

Me neither. And he has featured on ARRSE before, to wit, from 2005...
TONY BLAIR publicly snubbed The Black Watch yesterday as they proudly paraded through Dundee just a few hundred yards from where he was speaking.

Not once during his keynote speech to the Scottish Labour Party conference in the Caird Hall did he mention the contribution made by the men he sent into Iraq's infamous 'Triangle of Death', some of whom never returned.

He took time to pay tribute to the outgoing Dundee West Labour MP Ernie Ross who, he said,"has done a great deal for Dundee over the years", and to Iain Luke, the Labour MP for Dundee East.
We need a 'why does that not surprise me' button.