Dead pool 2021

PFGEN

GCM
Sorry, all very interesting, but none of the above comments exclude the poor man from being a dead pool candidate.

News update. He snuffed it last night so now qualifies as a dead pool candidate. He'd taken a bullet to the noggin so hardly. surprising he isn't pinning for the fiords.

News update. He snuffed it last night so now qualifies as a dead pool candidate. He'd taken a bullet to the noggin so hardly. surprising he isn't pinning for the fiords.

Speaking of bullets to the noggin and dead pools, it's all gone very quiet with the delightful Sasha Johnson, is she still clinging on?

Speaking of bullets to the noggin and dead pools, it's all gone very quiet with the delightful Sasha Johnson, is she still clinging on?
Was just thinking that, what's the Bobby Moore with her?

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Seems the brotherhood wanted to get rid of the troublesome woman.
Just as well it was B on B then.....

CharleyBourne

Old-Salt
Saw them in Stafford 1985 or 86 ish, they were damn good. RIP Dusty.
I've never lost my taste for their particular take on blues, rock and entertainment.
I didn't hear it but R4 managed to fcuk it up when they apparently played part of one of their hits when the news was broken, that had hardly any bass in it. If it had been a rapper no doubt they would have been spot on with the research the woke metrosexual cnuts.

However they did do a nice tribute on "Last Word" on Friday afternoon to make up and earlier in the week a 10 minute slot on bass players in general with Hooky out of them what had the singer top himself and did the football song. Still cnuts though.

Last edited:
Actress From the Fall Guy and other shows
de2147deb6db38e7aab09265f074c94b.jpg

Latest Threads