Dead pool 2021

A couple of years ago I saw a retrospective of AW's BBC sessions. Ranging from jazz to rock I was impressed by her ability. She could actually sing and might have gone on to great things had not the drink and drugs intervened.
Wasn't it the lack of alcohol that killed her?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Being permanently Pisa d was part if her 'charn'.
Red tops never failed to highlight her latest debauch.
A bit like Georgie Best.
Then they got all hand wringing when the folk died.
Same for Gascoigne, but I think they are disappointed and a bit miffed with him as he is still around!

syrup

LE
Being permanently Pisa d was part if her 'charn'.
Red tops never failed to highlight her latest debauch.
A bit like Georgie Best.
Then they got all hand wringing when the folk died.

A couple of mates and myself went into that London one day to go to he IWM
It was early on Sunday and at the other end I nipped into a shop for a drink.
On my way in a passed the classic tramp, unkept ,manky, leaning against the wall with a can of larger and a carrier bag full of cans

One my way out of of the lads asked if I'd got his autograph
Who was the reply
That's George Best stood over there you just walked past him.

Was as well 09:00 on a Sunday morning tanked up and looking a right state

Unfortunately don’t know the names but in the glorious sunshine of Lanarkshire an hour ago I drove southbound on the 74, Past two big bikes in the northbound , as mangled as I’ve ever seen, a leg on its own and four men trying CPR as hard as they could on two blokes as the blue lights turned up. Someone else was already under a sheet !
Remember bikers , be careful, you are not immortal, even on a sunny day.!

D

Deleted 15653

Unfortunately don’t know the names but in the glorious sunshine of Lanarkshire an hour ago I drove southbound on the 74, Past two big bikes in the northbound , as mangled as I’ve ever seen, a leg on its own and four men trying CPR as hard as they could on two blokes as the blue lights turned up. Someone else was already under a sheet !
Remember bikers , be careful, you are not immortal, even on a sunny day.!
That's why I don't ride a bike. The human body is too squishy.

Traffic Scotland say:

The #M74 remains
⛔️
CLOSED
⛔️
N/B between J12-10 due to a serious RTC

Closed by remains, shirley?

Sorry, that really is in poor taste, apolgies to those affected by the crash. (Not by the "joke")

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
As was written the other day, making a career (?) Post mortem from two or three songs, two if which have been remixed to death, is a nice little earner for her estate.
Like Jim Reeves and John Lennon before her.

And others, such as Elvis singing with the LSO.

Money makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round.

Legendary Scottish climber Rick Allen has died on the southeast wall of Mt K2 (8611 m).

Previously had a near miss on Broad Peak in Pakistan's Karakorum Range in July 2018.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads