Dead Pool 2020

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Better late than never.
BBC - charmless, graceless ingrates!
I always like him, he was the original voice of 'Danger Mouse' but never broadcast, played in 'Hitchiker's Guide..........' and memorably, the advert for 'Scweppes'. :cool:

Everyone will remember the exhaustion infection he died from but what about applauding a man for all the other ones he survived?
No charge

My favorite uncle just passed away (size 9's). Ex Lancashire Fusilers/RRF/stab.
Not confirmed Corona but Pneumonia at the unforgiving age of 83.
He had the stoop of a serial carrier of a mortar base plate with the arms to match. Taught me wood skills, how to make Airfix kits and home made explosives. When times were tough he kept the family fed on procured 24h ration packs which explains my love of processed food and knowing the Arabic for Mars bar and Spangles.
One of my earliest memories is of Him driving Father Christmas into Bury drill hall on top of a Ferret armored car and thinking even then he had some serious connections (I knew he was driving because I could see his red "tash" before I knew the face). I can shut my eyes even now and hear the echo and smell the place.
Later years weren't too kind to him but he looked back on his service life for strength.
I'll miss the moaning old c20thfootunt.
Condolences

He had the stoop of a serial carrier of a mortar base plate with the arms to match. Taught me wood skills, how to make Airfix kits and home made explosives. When times were tough he kept the family fed on procured 24h ration packs which explains my love of processed food and knowing the Arabic for Mars bar and Spangles.
One of my earliest memories is of Him driving Father Christmas into Bury drill hall on top of a Ferret armored car and thinking even then he had some serious connections (I knew he was driving because I could see his red "tash" before I knew the face). I can shut my eyes even now and hear the echo and smell the place.
Later years weren't too kind to him but he looked back on his service life for strength.
My condolences on your loss.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
That's a much nicer obituary than you get in any paper, heartfelt.

Sorry for your loss.
I am sure that the gentleman concerned would be delighted to read that.

Sorry for your loss. The world needs uncles with character.

Dr Death

Old-Salt
I like Boris and wish him well but Hopefully he had a last goodbye handshake with Corbyn
Boris, has a high temperature & persistent cough, the handshake of death prevalent in Whitehall but not anymore. I'm sure Boris shook Jeremy by both hands, spluttered goodbye & whispered 'what size boots are you' at the last meeting they had.

20% would be pretty low, considering the quantity of alkies, fat cunts and druggies that defile this site regularly.

@Bravo_Bravo will live forever though, now that COVID-19 has an Op Name and he's officially allowed to go nowhere near it. That cunt hasn't even done Op WIDEAWAKE.

Nomad1382

War Hero
Condolences and that was a great obit

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Honor Blackman has died aged 94.

BBC reporting peacefully of natural causes. Pussy Galore is Pussy No More.

edited to add BBC linky... James Bond actress Honor Blackman dies aged 94
A lovely person who never forgot her common roots in Plaistow. She spent a lot of her later life looking after sick animals and helping animal charities. Given the choice between her or Victoria Beckham, I would definitely have paid a visit to pussy's pussy! I reckon she was a bit of a dirty bitch in bed.

A lovely person who never forgot her common roots in Plaistow. She spent a lot of her later life looking after sick animals and helping animal charities. Given the choice between her or Victoria Beckham, I would definitely have paid a visit to pussy's pussy! I reckon she was a bit of a dirty bitch in bed.
She did great service in Goldfinger confirming what we probably all suspected; that lesbians can actually be cured by rape.

Deffo a tenner on Bojo, now in intensive care apparently.

Not a good piece of news - chances worsen imho once in there.
Aye, from what I can gather from a quick surf 50/50 at best once you get into ICU with the virus.

Latest Threads