Dead Pool 2020

Is it too late to have a cheeky tenner on Marianne Faithfull?

Snip from the beeb

British singer Marianne Faithfull has been admitted to a hospital in London with coronavirus, her manager told Rolling Stone magazine.

She tested positive on Monday and developed pneumonia, according to Francois Ravard. “She is stable and responding to treatment," he says.

The musician, who first became popular in the 1960s, has a history of health problems including hepatitis C as well as anorexia and drug addiction.

Snip from the beeb

British singer Marianne Faithfull has been admitted to a hospital in London with coronavirus, her manager told Rolling Stone magazine.

She tested positive on Monday and developed pneumonia, according to Francois Ravard. “She is stable and responding to treatment," he says.

The musician, who first became popular in the 1960s, has a history of health problems including hepatitis C as well as anorexia and drug addiction.
Yep, prime candidate.

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs

Snip from the beeb

Probably has underlying health issues like diabetes caused by all those Mars Bars she "consumed" in the 60's.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Probably has underlying health issues like diabetes caused by all those Mars Bars she "consumed" in the 60's.
Living on a wall for years can't have been good for her immune system either.

My favorite uncle just passed away (size 9's). Ex Lancashire Fusilers/RRF/stab.
Not confirmed Corona but Pneumonia at the unforgiving age of 83.
He had the stoop of a serial carrier of a mortar base plate with the arms to match. Taught me wood skills, how to make Airfix kits and home made explosives. When times were tough he kept the family fed on procured 24h ration packs which explains my love of processed food and knowing the Arabic for Mars bar and Spangles.
One of my earliest memories is of Him driving Father Christmas into Bury drill hall on top of a Ferret armored car and thinking even then he had some serious connections (I knew he was driving because I could see his red "tash" before I knew the face). I can shut my eyes even now and hear the echo and smell the place.
Later years weren't too kind to him but he looked back on his service life for strength.
I'll miss the moaning old c20thfootunt.

Kirkz

LE
My favorite uncle just passed away (size 9's). Ex Lancashire Fusilers/RRF/stab.
Not confirmed Corona but Pneumonia at the unforgiving age of 83.
He had the stoop of a serial carrier of a mortar base plate with the arms to match. Taught me wood skills, how to make Airfix kits and home made explosives. When times were tough he kept the family fed on procured 24h ration packs which explains my love of processed food and knowing the Arabic for Mars bar and Spangles.
One of my earliest memories is of Him driving Father Christmas into Bury drill hall on top of a Ferret armored car and thinking even then he had some serious connections (I knew he was driving because I could see his red "tash" before I knew the face). I can shut my eyes even now and hear the echo and smell the place.
Later years weren't too kind to him but he looked back on his service life for strength.
I'll miss the moaning old c20thfootunt.
Sad hear, my condolences.

Latest Threads