Dead Pool 2020

Kirkz

LE
At least 1 Royal and a few minor ones possibly.

The list is endless but I think about 8 famous people will snuff it.
And hopefully a fake sheikh if we're really lucky.

Kirkz

LE
How long before FOCVO is the new exuse for stores inventory deficiency.

Isn't that strange? I find him very funny indeed. However, that sour-faced **** who plays his partner in "Not Going Out'... I would quite willingly use a clawhammer on her. Is that wrong of me?
You old romantic, you, however i think you gotta build up to that level of rough sex.......

I would quite happily have that as you describe her "sour faced ****" doing the naughtys with me, i'd even be willing to not use the claw hammer, as long as she was compliant of course.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I visited Obelix' shopping area last summer; Carnac in Brittany has a fantastic area of menhirs, and not much known about them or why they are there. Personally I believe that the large Gaul just stored them there until he needed them.

I visited Obelix' shopping area last summer; Carnac in Brittany has a fantastic area of menhirs, and not much known about them or why they are there. Personally I believe that the large Gaul just stored them there until he needed them.
Was driving down to Carnac last summer, never having been there. Got as far as Fougerre when the engine seized. Holiday cancelled.
Ho hum.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Was driving down to Carnac last summer, never having been there. Got as far as Fougerre when the engine seized. Holiday cancelled.
Ho hum.
Bugger, sorry to hear that. If you do ever get the chance again then go, it's a good place. Something like 7 beaches, plenty of places to eat and a most interesting visit.

Brittany has an awful lot in common with Cornwall, too.

Bugger, sorry to hear that. If you do ever get the chance again then go, it's a good place. Something like 7 beaches, plenty of places to eat and a most interesting visit.

Brittany has an awful lot in common with Cornwall, too.
Didn't they produce more French Waffen SS candidates per capita than any other region?

Didn't they produce more French Waffen SS candidates per capita than any other region?
No, not that much, the most active and hard line Breton collaborationists, the Bezen Perrot, were no more than 100, and probably more around 60-80. For comparison, the total number of French volunteers in the Waffen-SS is thought to be between 8500-9000 (not including those who were press-ganged as they lived in Alsace and Lorraine).

No, not that much, the most active and hard line Breton collaborationists, the Bezen Perrot, were no more than 100, and probably more around 60-80. For comparison, the total number of French volunteers in the Waffen-SS is thought to be between 8500-9000 (not including those who were press-ganged as they lived in Alsace and Lorraine).

Glad you're back (knew I should have tagged you).

Actually, I may have to PM you re: a WW2 France subject.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slipperman Brexit 77
Le_addeur_noir The NAAFI Bar 12
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 51

Latest Threads