Dead Pool 2020

Kirkz

LE
She seems to be on the mend now, rather than the at death's door scenario painted by the super soaraway Sun a day previously.

She's reportedly at something of a loss as to why the doctor in attendance had given her thirty breast examinations in the space of a single day.
Known as C.U.B.E. or T.U.B.E.
Completely Unnecessary Breast Examination or Totaly Unnecessary Breast Examination.

She seems to be on the mend now, rather than the at death's door scenario painted by the super soaraway Sun a day previously.

She's reportedly at something of a loss as to why the doctor in attendance had given her thirty breast examinations in the space of a single day.
Perhaps the Doc gave her something to rub into her tits..... I would have.

it's seems a convenient way for fading celebs to get a bit of attention, quite a few this last while, even poor Greta sensed the attention was slipping away.

it's seems a convenient way for fading celebs to get a bit of attention, quite a few this last while, even poor Greta sensed the attention was slipping away.
A few years back, catching the Aids was the trending attention seeker of note.
Maybe it dawned on folk that as a career enhancer, his wasn't the best of plans.

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
At least 1 Royal and a few minor ones possibly.

The list is endless but I think about 8 famous people will snuff it.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
At least 1 Royal and a few minor ones possibly.

The list is endless but I think about 8 famous people will snuff it.
But you've already told us that to your certain knowledge one of the Royals was going to pass away over a month ago. Have they managed to hide it from the world some how?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slipperman Brexit 77
Le_addeur_noir The NAAFI Bar 12
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 51

Latest Threads