Dead Pool 2020

I will give an album a listen later, far to early for Zyklon B, I could never work out if he was just mental or playing out some weird joke on the world. Some of the music is okay, some just noise for the sake of it.

This is about his closet work to a normal song for the curious.

A mate of mine bought his old flat in Stamford Hill.

philc

LE
A mate of mine bought his old flat in Stamford Hill.
Wonder what it was like inside, decidedly weird or just normal, which would of been weird.

Wonder what it was like inside, decidedly weird or just normal, which would of been weird.
Nothing out of the ordinary, really. My mate had a pretty odd taste in ornaments and stuff himself, if I'm honest. There were some tiny luminous star sticker things on the ceiling of one of the bedrooms, which were a legacy of the P. Orridge era. You could only see them when the lights were off.

JackSofty

War Hero
The News Huddlines.
View attachment 456828
Junes voice was so sexy
I have, in a late 50s copy of glamour publication 'Nuits de Paris et Hollywood', a set of pictures of a young June (oddly named 'Joan') Whitfield in some rather interesting undergarments looking rather stunning. I can't share it as it is in storage oop North so I can only leave this:

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Very sad to hear the news about Roy Hudd; he was a master satirist in his earlier days, with Frost and others then his own form of (very funny) satire on The News Huddlines.
As mentioned earlier, a really nice chap. I met him a couple of times and spoke with him on the telling bone a few weeks ago. His knowledge of the British Music Halls was encyclopedic and he was very willing to share his knowledge.
With June Whitfield, he made a marvellous pairing and they could have produced a winning sitcom, when those were popular, but chose other avenues.

June Whitfield ( Joan Atkinson ) was also a master of comedy as well as being a most charming lady. Both are sadly missed, at least by me.

I have, in a late 50s copy of glamour publication 'Nuits de Paris et Hollywood', a set of pictures of a young June (oddly named 'Joan') Whitfield in some rather interesting undergarments looking rather stunning. I can't share it as it is in storage oop North the pages are stuck together so I can only leave this...

Don't you think it's better to be honest with us, and with yourself?

Never saw much in her to be honest.

Noting the reference to your karzi, and remembering Carry On Up The Khyber, it should be pointed out that Bernard Bresslaw played the chief of the Burpas, whilst Kenneth Williams played the Khasi of Kalabar.

(I only arsked, Corp......)

Latest Threads