Dead Pool 2020

Kirkz

LE
Last edited:
Bruce George, former Labour MP for Walsall South (now represented by the delightful sister of one Mr K Vaz, washing machine repairman at large) and sometime chairman of the Defence Select Committee. He was well regarded by Labour and Tory MPs alike (although I suspect that Momentum would've been attempting to get rid of him as soon as Corbyn became leader, given his support for defence and his dislike of Marxists)

Clive Cussler has filled his last page, aged 88.

I enjoyed his books when I was a teenager, but now I find them unreadable, whether it's finding Abe Lincoln's body in a ship a hundred miles inland in the Sahara, or a treaty signed between the USA and UK that sold Canada to the States, they were mindless entertainment.

Bruce George, former Labour MP for Walsall South (now represented by the delightful sister of one Mr K Vaz, washing machine repairman at large) and sometime chairman of the Defence Select Committee. He was well regarded by Labour and Tory MPs alike (although I suspect that Momentum would've been attempting to get rid of him as soon as Corbyn became leader, given his support for defence and his dislike of Marxists)

SHIT !!!--- I thought Keith Vaz had GONE WEST.

Tenner on this bloke, please.

Pretty please.

With knobs on.

If I were to be allowed back on Twitter I would troll him to the end of the earth. "I've never seen so many slitty eyed faces in one place".
That's possibly why I have a permanent ban, who knows.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slipperman Brexit 77
Le_addeur_noir The NAAFI Bar 12
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 51

Latest Threads