Dead Pool 2020

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
The BBC are must be stuck for news to keep this report of a minor sleb ongoing for three days. Obviously nothing at all happening in the world!
Saves reporting French riots, Italian economy, Polish judiciary, German car industry, massacres of Christians etc.

The BBC are must be stuck for news to keep this report of a minor sleb ongoing for three days. Obviously nothing at all happening in the world!
A mere foretaste ... just wait until the funeral

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
A mere foretaste ... just wait until the funeral
There's now an online petition too! Apparently, it's the media's fault she took the easy way out rather than face her punishment.

Awol

LE
There's now an online petition too! Apparently, it's the media's fault she took the easy way out rather than face her punishment.
Before she was famous she'd have sold her first born to be the focus of so much media attention. Then, when she finally succeeds and is famous enough, she decides she doesn't want that same attention any longer.

Tough.

Last edited:
Or when McCartney pegs it.
Oh dear me. The Scrief (scouser grief - new word I invented) will be unbearable for weeks.

They’ll all be out. School friends, his barber, the bloke who knew him when he used to pop in to buy fags in the ‘60s. You name it.

Last edited:
Can't believe the amount of drivel about Caroline Flack.
I would have had no idea who she was or what she had done [nothing of any note] unless she had topped herself.
Don't have any bad feeling about her, but can't understand all the fuss about some minor TV presenter.
Apart from the usual cheesy entertainment TV, she mainly became first known for fücking famous people.
Unsurprisingly the more she shagged, the more her profile increased.

To be fair, she was tidy, but just seemed to rise to fame on the back of err . . her's really.

Before she was famous she'd have sold her first born to be the focus of so much media attention. Then, when she finally succeeds and is famous enough, she decides she doesn't want that same attention any longer.

Tough
You would have thought a journo had handed her the pills and vodka, or blade or whatever that night to off herself, rather than just posting (likely true) stories that she's a bit slappy with her boyfriend.

The usual vicious cycle
  • Woman desperate for fame does anything - Uses her looks to trap famous blokes
  • Becomes famous in her own right
  • Uses the media for her own career advancement
  • The more publicity the more fame
  • She shows signs of mental health
  • She keeps going in very high profile roles anyway anyway
  • Suddenly she does wrong and media turns against her
  • Her mental health issues increase
  • Gets depressed because the media, and therefore assumed the public, don't like her anymore
  • Her mental health issues increase
  • She tops herself
  • Cue riotous outcry over her being demonised by the very media she courted to enhance her career
  • Furor dies down, and Love Island moves on regardless
  • Nothing happens
  • Repeat for some other fame-hungry pretty clothes horse
  • Repeat
  • Repeat

Oh dear me. The Scrief (scouser grief - new word I invented) will be unbearable for weeks.

They’ll all be out. School friends, his barber, the bloke who knew him when he used to pop in to buy fags in the ‘60s. You name it.
My brother in law used to deliver his newspapers, just sayin'

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slipperman Brexit 77
Le_addeur_noir The NAAFI Bar 12
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 51

Latest Threads