Dead Pool 2020

never knew he'd passed

but great pic, very much of its time...

just googled it-

Hypocrisy is the contrivance of a false appearance of virtue or goodness, while concealing real character traits or inclinations, especially with respect to religious and moral beliefs; hence, in a general sense, hypocrisy may involve dissimulation, pretense, or a sham

but still not sure.... maybe I'm just a northern nugget
Has he gone and died again?

The attention seeking whore!

He must've went back into that burning plane countless times, when you think he pulled Charlton, Viollet and Blanchflower, plus the baby and it's Mother out. And he helped pull Busby out.

"Bravery is one thing but what Harry did was about more than bravery. It was about goodness."
George Best.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
He must've went back into that burning plane countless times, when you think he pulled Charlton, Viollet and Blanchflower, plus the baby and it's Mother out. And he helped pull Busby out.

"Bravery is one thing but what Harry did was about more than bravery. It was about goodness."
George Best.
They don't make 'em like that any more.

The press will be full of the death of some stupid woman.

Few will even note the loss of a great footballer and incredibly brave man

arfah

LE

George Best.
Now that’s a safe pair of hands!

They don't make 'em like that any more.
He had a hard life as well. Lost his wife, 3 years after the crash to cancer, then his Daughter 10 years ago to cancer.
He set up his own charity foundation to help young kids worse off via social deprivation.

Now that’s a safe pair of hands!
Jumped in nets two weeks after the plane crash in the FA Cup and kept a clean sheet.
I think he was regarded as the best goalkeeper in the 1958 World Cup.

George Best.
The Media were calling Philip Schofield brave last week ffs! This is the true definition of bravery you shallow idiots.
RIP.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Jumped in nets two weeks after the plane crash in the FA Cup and kept a clean sheet.
I think he was regarded as the best goalkeeper in the 1958 World Cup.
He was indeed. I never saw him play but my dad did, a great keeper and as has been said a very brave man.

The Media were calling Philip Schofield brave last week ffs! This is the true definition of bravery you shallow idiots.
RIP.
because we live in a grief-whoring age where lying to your Mrs for 27 years that you're" just a bit tired tonight love" when images of lithe and oiled wrestlers on Mt Olympus don't get the tide coming in and when the excuses run out you announce to the world that they have to accept your hypocracy and deviance as the sole positive measure of your moral compass to the exclusion of all else counts as "brave" while facing down the enemy and remaining resolute is classed as something else entirely.

I fikcing despair of this generation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slipperman Brexit 77
Le_addeur_noir The NAAFI Bar 12
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 51

Latest Threads