Dead Pool 2020

You are of course correct, I am making assumptions and it could've happened exactly the way you said.

The way the courts are, it's unlikely to have been a harsh sentence, but even that seemed to be too much for her to take.

I don't agree with the canonisation of her in the media and neither do I agree with the wall to wall coverage of both her or Kobe Bryant - a man who had his own brushes with the law and played a sport virtually unknown in this country.

I love robust dark humour, that's what keeps me coming back to ARRSE, but there's not much being employed here. It just seems like slagging off someone who felt so bad she killed herself.

Anyway, as it's the NAAFI, cock, balls, fannies etc.

For sure, it's always sad when anyone feels it's the only way, but not everyone does it purely out of despair - which was my point, some do it as their last hateful act against others.

Six years but for about the first five I didnt post much.

Nor seen the utter glut of madness and nonsense either ...we can argue about absolutely anything on any topic at anytime.

It's fecking great and amuses the feck out of me.

My favs involve white knighting, Tyrannical MODs and me implying that people are on the Autism spectrum - which includes me..

Nor seen the utter glut of madness and nonsense either ...we can argue about absolutely anything on any topic at anytime.

It's fecking great and amuses the feck out of me.

My favs involve white knighting, Tyrannical MODs and me implying that people are on the Autism spectrum - which includes me..
There’s no tyranny anymore.
I miss the tyranny. How I long for the days of multiple members switching on on a Saturday morning wondering whether they’d be able to log on or not. The delightful dominance and chastisement of a message alert - that you did not have permission to read- and upon the tyranny being lifted 3 months later would be revealed as you being informed of your 12 week hiatus.
Not anymore though. Where’s the intimidation? The threats and the worry of the cyber ‘knock at the door’?

Oh halcyon days. Getting dewy eyed now.

Awol

LE
I'm pleased I stayed off these particular pages today.

Some serious contenders for SPOTY.

Know it all's and throbbers.

Let sleeping dogs lie, before you embarrass yourselves even more.
You can't see the hypocrisy in the media turning her into a saint? If a male celebrity had been accused of domestic violence the media would have been ripping him to pieces.

You can't see the hypocrisy in the media turning her into a saint? If a male celebrity had been accused of domestic violence the media would have been ripping him to pieces.
People are hypocrites. Apart from all the angels on here obviously.

Shame he nearly made a century. :rolleyes:
never knew he'd passed

but great pic, very much of its time...

I've seen vitriol, spite, anger and lots of humour on Arrse, but I've never seen hypocrisy.
just googled it-

Hypocrisy is the contrivance of a false appearance of virtue or goodness, while concealing real character traits or inclinations, especially with respect to religious and moral beliefs; hence, in a general sense, hypocrisy may involve dissimulation, pretense, or a sham

but still not sure.... maybe I'm just a northern nugget

A fiver on Phillip Schofield, theres something of the dark in his background, now then now then now then.

but great pic, very much of its time...
Am I the only one who looks at a pic like that and wonders what became of these lovely young ladies?
Front left- Council estate pub barmaid, bare knuckle fighter, ended up in Wormwood Scrubs.
Front right- Bunny boiler, Serving life for murdering a 'client'.
Back left- Stripper, married wealthy businessman.
Back centre- Tesco checkout supervisor, great-grandmother.

Am I the only one who looks at a pic like that and wonders what became of these lovely young ladies?
Front left- Council estate pub barmaid, bare knuckle fighter, ended up in Wormwood Scrubs.
Front right- Bunny boiler, Serving life for murdering a 'client'.
Back left- Stripper, married wealthy businessman.
Back centre- Tesco checkout supervisor, great-grandmother.
The fine lady on Parsons right shoulder is Bill Oddies wife, Laura Beaumont.

Harry Gregg has passed away, Man Utd and Northern Ireland goalkeeper.
Survivor of the 1958 Munich air disaster.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slipperman Brexit 77
Le_addeur_noir The NAAFI Bar 12
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 51

Latest Threads